教育王國 討論區 國際學校 鍾意國際學校既原因係?
發新帖
樓主: chongcm
go

鍾意國際學校既原因係?   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 17-10-26 14:59 |顯示全部帖子
FattyDaddy 發表於 17-10-26 00:24
We're not focusing on the quality of the people but the quality of the education system, and in tha ...
I believe that those Mainlander enrolled in the Universities in Hong Kong are trying boarden their experience and trying to go out and learn, just like those Hong Kongers going to other countries.  As some others mentioned that there are quite a numbers of students in Mainland when comparing to HK.

Anyway, I have no idea about the education system in Mainland but there is a fact that they are a lot more aggressive and proactive in their learning attitude.  Maybe that's their culture.  They will not give up any chance in front of them.  There are many good examples from my friend who teaches in HKU.  Based on his observation, the local students are no way to compare with those from Mainland.  The professor and lecturers are all with similar comments.

2#
發表於 17-10-26 17:06 |顯示全部帖子

回覆樓主

又或者從另一角度睇,本地學生太不爭氣。機會放在眼前,卻不爭取,總奉送與人,例子不只一個。國內學生俱競爭力,加上鬥心強,是不爭的事實。

3#
發表於 17-10-26 19:55 |顯示全部帖子
samsam123321 發表於 17-10-26 19:11
本地教育問題,不鼓勵發問。

其實不只發問的。一個很真實例字,大公司offer part time 實習機會,條件是要做一年,大部分本地生並不熱衷,來自國內生未合資格(要2年級以上),但他主動爭取,最後取得機會。

4#
發表於 17-10-26 19:58 |顯示全部帖子
FattyDaddy 發表於 17-10-26 18:20
If the reason for mainland Chinese coming to HK to study is simply to broaden their experience rath ...

I have already said I have no idea about the education system in China and I have no intention to comment if it’s good or not.  Hongkkngers have not tried to have education in China may have many reasons.  Frankly, I will support my kids if they think 青華or 北大is good for them.  Why not give it a try?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題