搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 聖公會呂明才(加惠民道)
發新帖
查看: 1784|回覆: 1
go

聖公會呂明才(加惠民道) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-6-19 17:02 |顯示全部帖子
Yes ar, I heard from my friend that teachers really very motivated .I can confirm小一採用 (牛津RWI英語課程), especially for the phonic ; 中文方面, not you 揀普教中/粵教中 , teacher will choose , 各設兩班. it's because I just attend their primary 1 school talk and that day the teacher are choosing the kid to mandarin class. They have 小電台廣播在LUNCH TIME. Small place but tidy , art decoration from the kid display in school's every corner, seems very nice and creative.

2#
發表於 12-6-20 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
Yes ar, this school is a 嚴 school! I heard the mother , his son in P3, he lost his copy book and the teacher asked him to do it again from the first page. However, the mother said she feel so hurt as his son insist to do it all in one night. She urged the son sleep but his son insist to complete it. However, his son become very responsible for all his homework and the writing imporved a lot after this pulishment. Her mother so impressed for the teacher dare to ask her son to re-do the whole book, she talked with the teacher and the teacher also afraid the parent will complaint her. However, the teacher think it's a good method to train up her son, so just do it. The mother cried in the talk and said the teacher is really treat her son well . So impressed at the talk on 9 June 2012.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題