搜索
教育王國 討論區 高主教書院小學部 有冇 2010-2011 P.1C 家長
發新帖
查看: 19660|回覆: 18
go

有冇 2010-2011 P.1C 家長 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-25 16:00 |顯示全部帖子
KITKIT07, my gal also in 1C woh!!  Good to be in the same school bus plus same class ah!!!

pcsiauw, too bad your girl need to take another school bus!!  Fong Yi said she places an order for a bigger van, hope you can join later la!!

I called Raimondi, they said we will gather in the hall for briefing, and then students and parents will go to their own class to meet up the teachers.  So we can meet on 28 la.  My gal is called Chloe, she can't wait to meet your kids and say hi!   What's the name of yours?

2#
發表於 10-8-31 00:38 |顯示全部帖子
Becky,

Chloe sat behind Chezkel ah.  We are # 11, you are #10 ma.

3#
發表於 10-8-31 01:17 |顯示全部帖子
pm already, thanks Zoe mom.

4#
發表於 10-9-6 22:38 |顯示全部帖子
Chloe said those 2 sentences are for all students in class.  Everyday, Chloe got a sticker back.  She said all children behave well will get a sticker.  She is happy as she gets a big one today.  She said the lunch is not big, just a scoop of rice, and she likes the sauces so she can finish.  I don't know how does she spend time in recess.  Did your child say anything?

5#
發表於 10-9-7 14:45 |顯示全部帖子
Do we need to bring 1-2 books for them to read, or will it be provided by school?

6#
發表於 10-9-7 23:14 |顯示全部帖子
I don't think they have much time to talk to each others.  But sometimes, Chloe may tell me some interesting things.  Like Chester is wearing a red SPI school bag, and the name of the boy sit after her.  She also told me Chezkel Chinese name.  But she did not chat with the boys, I think.  She only told me she talked to Sally & Zoe.  Maybe they still need times to warm up la.  

She said lunch tasted good, and she can finish.

7#
發表於 10-9-8 13:33 |顯示全部帖子
I don't think I will request Chloe to do web learning everyday, but something to explore.  It is too pushy & I don't want her to get addicted with computer.  There isn't much information you can access in English8 website, as it requires the password to login.

Chloe also told me they can bring chess or other things for recess.  But must be able to pack in a minute, or they can bring a bag so they can throw everything in when times up.

I was in doubt when Chloe first told me Chester was in red SPI schoolbag tim.  I asked her how can she know that is Chester, she said because Ms. Ho called his name several time woh...

ChiWan is very social woh, already draws for the classmates!!

8#
發表於 10-9-9 12:06 |顯示全部帖子
Chloe is also ok, no mosquito bit woh.  

Chloe said they usually follow the seat number to go out for recess and lunch.  Yesterday, she sat between Chezkel and #12, and Chester sat at her opposite side of the table woh.  His name card was put on the table, but then he came back to pick it up.
Chloe said they need to go back to classroom immediately after they finish lunch.  If they behave well, they can watch TV.  

We did not bring the color pencil and glue yesterday, but they need to use.  So does it mean, we need to bring it everyday??

9#
發表於 10-9-10 23:49 |顯示全部帖子
ec2004,

that's what Chloe told me, Do Re Mi music book + hymn book.  Also need to buy a bag for arts too woh.

will you join the activities after class?

10#
發表於 10-9-14 01:08 |顯示全部帖子
Becky, I want to listen to the briefing.  What is the schedule?  

Sally & Zoe ma, I am interested in 管樂團班 as well, can we discuss with Fung e?  I know the chance is not high..but can she offer special arrangement if we have 3?  

游水班, who will change and bath them?  Will it be messy?  Do we need to pick them up at 南華會?

11#
發表於 10-9-28 12:42 |顯示全部帖子
I will not la because we can't have lunch with the kids, and the time is just 30 mins.  I saw the lunch arrangement before, it was ok.  But please share your experiences with us!! Thanks.

12#
發表於 10-10-3 01:08 |顯示全部帖子
Becky, I also have the same problem.   But after the parent seminar, I change the method.  We bought a pretty folder  for her, if she returned all notices, she can use her beloved folder the next day.  And for each day she had submitted all notices and homework, she can get 1 point in reward redemption scheme. So far so good.   Maybe, you can design one for Chezkel.

13#
發表於 10-10-4 17:12 |顯示全部帖子
Chloe chose interesting Science Class on Friday, and confirmed ok.  Anyone pick this?
We also joined Science workshop ourselves, so Wed & Fri are both Science tim...

14#
發表於 10-10-21 10:09 |顯示全部帖子
Woah, it will be very difficult!  Chloe said the Chinese dictation was spoken in PTH.  She knows the Chinese word but when we spoke in PTH, sometimes she can't recall.  Also, seems the workload is getting heavy....schedule is very tight especially when Chloe has extra-curriculum activities after school.  She is so tired without enough sleep.

How can you arrange the time?  I want her to have a balaced life, not only academic....

15#
發表於 10-10-21 16:04 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks, Pauline.  Maybe we really have too many activities.  For those I want to cut, she does not want to.  For those she wants to cut, we don't want to....
The first three weeks were so relaxed....maybe no more honeymoon....
Really need to review and arrange the time again.  Thanks.

I heard from Chloe, they have changed the seats twice.  She now seats in the fourth column instead of the 2nd before.  She told me she always talked to Zoe and Sally, especially those Jewelpet stuff.  And she also told me Chezkel has a new friend.  Silly girl!!

Hope Zoe can get well soon!!

16#
發表於 10-10-25 14:28 |顯示全部帖子
Chloe always complained she felt cold in the morning....

I called the uniform co., winter clothes will be delivered on this Wed.

17#
發表於 10-11-4 18:45 |顯示全部帖子
I will be concerned if any teacher corporal punished the students, especially continuously and unreasonably to all.

I asked my daughter today, but she told me it never happened.  No students were ever hit, or corporal punished (打手板 as you said) in the class.

Some teachers marked their names or number on the board for who behaved well and who is not.  Some teachers give points, after accumulated for a certain points, he/she can get little gifts, such as stickers.  Once, the whole class did not behave well, the whole class was deducted 1 point.  Sometimes, the whole column of students got deducted.  

My daughter said a naughty student were marked bad for several times, but still did not improve.  The teacher asked the student to go to meet with the principal, but the student refused, started to cry and lay down on floor.  That student was moved to a new seat temporarily at last.

18#
發表於 10-11-5 11:28 |顯示全部帖子
From EP, sometimes children make up the story because they want to attract our attention.  Of course, sometimes, it is because they don't want to upset anyone, or afraid of the "consequence" .
Sometimes, the technique of asking is also very important too.
Not easy to be parents nowadays!!

原帖由 needhelp 於 10-11-4 23:29 發表
I think I know how to deal with this case then.  I need to sit back and re-consider the relationship and communication with the kid........  

Thanks so much for your information anyway.

19#
發表於 10-11-5 11:43 |顯示全部帖子
Good, Zoe ma!! So far Chloe is happy in the school.

Less parents come to the forum, maybe too busy...
Luckily, it is Friday again!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖