搜索
發新帖
樓主: bonnylee71
go

校車服務 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-4 12:31 |顯示全部帖子

It is intolerable if the school bus is not trustworthy

I was and is still extremely angry and worried on the trsutworthiness of this school bus company and I am very serious on how the school administration or PTA will handle this issue.

The school bus changed few times on the picking up location and time for getting on the bus and getting off the bus, yet not with the notice to the parent, but only leave message to the voice mail. It's ridiculus that I need to worry the kid's safety once I have entrusted the child to your bus, which is school approved.

I have made few complaints to the school and the bus company where their response were rude and very unprofessional.

This is the responsiblity of the school and they cannot avoid the responsiblity to make sure the services are ensuring our kids' safety.

My son still told me today that no body in the school bus ensure that every student in the bus need to take the seat belt. It's very unprofessional, especially a school bus serving primary school students aged between 6 , 7 8, year old kids.

Unbelievable!! School need to take some action!!
Otherwise I will make complaints to EMB as this is servious and affecting the lives and safety of our kids!!

2#
發表於 10-9-4 12:40 |顯示全部帖子

Why chnage the school bus company???

I am really angry on why the school have to change the school bus every year while the children are such a young age. Are the school administrators with good professional knowledge understanding that young children need structured, safety and less ready for change??

From the pervious school bus, I feel they are more professional than this one, at least they cared about child's safety and put the child's welfare at the priority, not only considering their own profit or own business issues.

E.g. In the pervious years, the aunties in the school bus will call me whenever they have any chnages and make sure every child in the bus got the seat belt on, even though some of the kids did not like it. Now, this school bus staff have no such awareness. It is very risky and dangerous!!

This new school bus company only consider their own business. I live in Kowloon, they first requested my child to get in the bus at 6:45! Previous bus we get on at 7:15. Can you believe that?? It is because they need to go around the city for getting on more kids, to earn more money!!  It is also 30 m late than pervious time schedule when he got home!!

If you put the kids' welfare at top priority, they will not do this and they are running a business targeting on young children. They need to consider the needs of these children!!

The school have to take some action, please!! Any why PTA not respond???

Why the bus compnay changed??? need to be accountable to the parents!!

An extremely angry mum!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題