教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無收到"荃荊"取錄信?
發新帖
樓主: sunsunsandy
go

有無收到"荃荊"取錄信? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-5 12:58 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有無收到"荃荊"取錄信?

They accept my daughter for AM class as well. It's my first school which was interviewed and admitted. I think I will reserve this space.

Elsamous,

I don't really feel commercial .Just the 主任a bit rush to give us the tour, maybe she need to entertain so many parents.  How come you have this feeling ? Can you share with us.

崇真has admited you , right?   

Carman,

Why you will give up ? you have any other choice already ?

Sorry that I am very 8. Just want to know more opinions of this school.

Thanks

2#
發表於 04-11-6 23:16 |顯示全部帖子

Elsamouse, carmen,

咁你哋一間在手,當然定過抬油!俾留位費成$550架!

elsamous,我剛剛in完崇真,佢問我pm考唔考慮,聽其他mami講am已經full哂,但我答佢唔會考慮pm,所以應該冇行lu

3#
發表於 04-11-8 18:51 |顯示全部帖子

I think so many kinders holding more than one day's interview as need to deal with many applicants. From another angle , inviting to come to 2nd round interview is a considerate peformance. We don't miss the chance to apply for different good kinders, they also don't miss the chance to accept the candidates. And they have to deal with some kids will move around.

I have a neighbour whose son is studing here, he is a nice boy and very adorable, I asked him before, he says he loves going to school very much. And my neighbour gives very good comment about the teaching method as well. Some features of the newspaper  is  covering the details that let me know it's a good kinder.

Above is my personal opinion, and I just want to share here. Thanks

4#
發表於 04-11-10 23:32 |顯示全部帖子

我今日交咗留位費,嗰度啲職員都好主動同友善,我囡囡要去洗手間佢都開俾我哋兼喺度等埋,就算當時打電話俾佢要改時間interview態度都好好,我一路嘅接觸都覺得間學校不錯,只係interview時主任就比較趕咗啲啫

elsamouse,

我都好明白你心情,因為我兩間都有考,我都想知點選,不過如果唔怕side嗰$550就不如霸多個位,到時再算
‹ 上一主題|下一主題