搜索
教育王國 討論區 博士山(香港)國際幼稚園 有無今年返N1家長?一齊分享吓
發新帖
查看: 5567|回覆: 5
go

有無今年返N1家長?一齊分享吓 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-2 01:15 |顯示全部帖子
My kid is studying Little Bunny D. He is trying to adapt the new environment. He crys today because of tried after 2 hours in school.
Any way, this is a happy school for a little kid. But the problem of us is primary school selection.

2#
發表於 09-9-7 18:38 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry that I haven't read the blog for long time.
Actually, he will wake up at about 8:00am. After that he will play and have lunch before school.

He mostly sleeps after school, from 4:30pm to 7:00pm. Right now, he is still sleeping after school today.
By the way, what is the name for your kid. My kid is Lacus Lee. Nice to meet and maybe see you later at school.

原帖由 PearPear 於 09-9-2 16:37 發表
Bzoodie,

而家先睇到...我個仔都係 little bunny D 喎! 妳好呀
請問妳小朋友訓教時間點搞?  我隻b日日同佢係返學前搞訓教, 同食野, 好似打仗咁!  因為我個仔唔係咁易訓得著, 同埋唔多鐘意食野嘅細路! 超麻 ...

3#
發表於 09-9-11 14:34 |顯示全部帖子
Hello!
Yes, he always feels sleepy before school.

But he doesn't like to sleep before lunch. So, I can't help it any more.

He will sleep after school during the transportation. Mostly, Lacus will sleep from 4:30pm to 7:00pm, and have a dinner and go to sleep again at about 9:30pm.

By the way, what is the name of your kid? Many be they are friend now.

原帖由 PearPear 於 09-9-8 16:17 發表
Hi Bzoodie

妳小朋友早上8:00醒左, 可以一路等到放學先訓?  佢返學前唔眼訓嗎?  咁佢晚上幾點訓呀?

以往唔駛返學, 我小朋友都係8:00左右起身, 跟住中午或1,2點就午睡!  如果要佢早上10點左右訓多轉, 好困難.  況且 ...

4#
發表於 09-9-18 05:36 |顯示全部帖子
Hi! Pear,

I have get the PM from you, that maybe my incorrect PM setting. Could you try again?
Also, my kid doesn't like to sleep especially when he is not at home. Because there are many attractive scene for him.
Is it possible to change the school bus? His grandmother or family will pick him up to school, since he is being cared by his grandmother except holiday. But we must go to have dinner with him every day.

5#
發表於 09-10-6 01:19 |顯示全部帖子
Lucky, my kid can go to enjoy the free playing time. This is a good way to let him enjoy the school day.

6#
發表於 09-10-31 01:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hello!
We didn't go tothe open day, because he was sick.
I really want to see the photo of their school life.
My kid profile is not good also, but I forget his weakness. I remember that many improvement should be taken later.
Also, my kid is saying bye bye to diaper. But we need to remind him frequently, instead of his own response. I hope that he can do it better in school otherwise he cannot enjoy the school life.
By the way, we join the school outing and hope to see you there.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題