教育王國 討論區 英華小學 YW Channel 1
樓主: wwwmama
go

YW Channel 1 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 07-5-4 15:49 |顯示全部帖子

Re: YW Channel 1

Sneezy,

I just receive a phone call from my little son. He's crying because he failed in the Chinese assessment. He got 8x and 9x in previous assessments and exams, but this time     

62#
發表於 07-5-4 16:26 |顯示全部帖子

63#
發表於 07-5-4 16:34 |顯示全部帖子

He can't complete the paper. He writes too slow. I do comfort him, but he is worrying that he can't promote to P.2 and doesn't want to go to school anymore. Oh! This is my fault. Because I always scare my elder son that fail in any one subject will have to be repeated. May be he has heard all this. I need to have a long chat with him tonight.

64#
發表於 07-5-7 14:11 |顯示全部帖子

小童群益會 d Centre 在那裹?
There is also one in G/F phrase II of Mei Foo.

65#
發表於 07-5-18 17:11 |顯示全部帖子

www,

Will you come back for the drawing class tomorrow? I've bought the drawing pad for you.

66#
發表於 07-5-22 17:37 |顯示全部帖子

Sneezy,

You're better than me. Mine will be Sun. 4:30-5:00    睇怕到時都無好野報.   :cry:  :cry:

67#
發表於 07-6-18 12:35 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all pretties,

How are you? I haven't come here for a week and just finished reading over 20 pages.
Both in the office and at home, it's really busy during last week. I've taken half days' off from Mon. to Thu. Originally I've taken 4 whole days' leave, but unfortunately, my colleague suddenly need to take an urgent operation and has taken one week's sick leave, so I can only take half day's off. In fact, my boss doesn't want me to take any leave during last week, but I insisted and she's reluctant to approve. It's so rush to finish a whole day's work in the morning and then rushed home to study with both sons. During mid-nights (when my sons have slept), I was still working and replying emails.  

JA,
You're so brave to have the third one. With two naughty sons already made me exhausted and crazy. It's wise to quit the job provided that financial is ok. Otherwise, it might not be good for you, your family and your job.

ZZ,
Is your brother ok now? Don't worry, worry doesn't help. He's making progress and will cover soon. Always believe that "Tomorrow will be better".

MM,
Please tell more about the light and supportive school bag. I got some Sogo coupons and I want to buy such school bag for my sons too.

Anthea,
I awlays can't sleep throughout the night whenever my sons got fever because I'm afraid that the fever might got too high while sleeping. We all understand how tired you are. Luckily, there are so many helpful mothers / sisters.

Besides, I'm also interested to bring my sons to Ying Wah Church. Though I'm not a Christian, I want them to listen to stories and learn to have better behavoius. They have too much energy to quarrel and fight with each other, especially the little son, I always find him telling lies and has bad temper. However, the only thing which made me hesitate is that once I've started joining, if I stopped (for whatever reason). Will there be any impact? Will the teachers don't like them? They still need to study in this school. Am I thinking too much?!

Talk to you later!   

68#
發表於 07-6-18 17:48 |顯示全部帖子

Every time when he come back after exam, he said that he knows how to answer all the questions. I was so happy at that moment. As a result, it's just a bit more than pass. Anyway, Chinese is better than last time, but both Eng & Maths are lossing ground. He said that he is already happy and satisfied with the results. So easy to be happy and satisfied. I really don't know what can I say even though I'm a bit disappointed. 莎莉EE, I also has the same feeling as you "希望孩子越長大越懂得反省及進步, 點知反而好似越讀越退步."  

Keep calm, don't be   . There's still a long long road to go. Eventually under his request, I agree to take Japanese food tonight as a reward after exam. Whatever the result it is, he has already tried his best though not too hard.  

69#
發表於 07-6-18 18:09 |顯示全部帖子

JA,

Don't be angry, don't be   .
Last time, the Chinese dictation about Chinese Dolphin, I can't remember how many times that my husband and I had dictated with him. He said that he can nearly recite it, but eventually he failed in the dictation and got 0 mark in text part because he missed a whole sentence. It was totally unexpected. Sometimes, things are like this - unexpected and out of our control. Your son might just "lost hand" this time. Tomorrow will be better!   

70#
發表於 07-6-21 15:20 |顯示全部帖子

I want to take a short journey too! I'm planning 1-5 July as the price has not been increased yet. During summer vocation, it will be more expensive. Any suggestion?

71#
發表於 07-6-21 16:41 |顯示全部帖子

MM,

得獎學生 are only those ranking no.1 to 5 in the whole form. Basing on the result that they have told me on Monday, I'm sure that it is 100% impossible for them to get the prize.
Anyway, I guess it will be announced in next week. If you're 得獎學生, you will receive an invitation card. I have not ever got such experience. If they are really so good that can get the prize, I would be more than happy to pay a higher amount for journey.  

72#
發表於 07-6-22 12:27 |顯示全部帖子

I also intend to go to Macau. Can anyone tell me what kind of passport is required for children going to Macau? BNO, SAR passport or just HKID, but their ID has no photo.  

73#
發表於 07-6-22 12:45 |顯示全部帖子

KLLP,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
One more question : The SAR passports will soon expire in Nov 07. Is it necessary to have 6 months' valid period? Is it only be required when travel aboard on plane??

74#
發表於 07-6-22 17:44 |顯示全部帖子

KLLP,
Thank you very much!

Anthea,
Kindly pm me the address of bookshop.

Many thanks,

75#
發表於 07-6-25 10:48 |顯示全部帖子

JA & YMMON,

Nice to meet you in 英華堂 last Sunday.
My little son said that there is nothing to play, but he doesn't mind going to 英華堂 again. Is there something to play after 11:00?
But my elder son found it boring, it may be difficult to persuade him to come again.
Coincidently, both my sons will have birthday party in the coming Sunday. See whether we will meet again in 英華堂 in next next Sunday (8 July).

76#
發表於 07-6-25 12:34 |顯示全部帖子

Hi wwwmama,

So far I only know that you got two sons, not aware that you have a daughter as well. How old is she? 減肥18磅??!! If my husband can 減肥 20磅 while my sons and me can increase 20磅, that will be perfect la!   
With children's growing up, you should  : rather than  

77#
發表於 07-6-25 14:38 |顯示全部帖子

wwwmama,

I can't imagine that you got a daughter with 16 years old already. It's so nice to shop with her, looks like sisters rather than mummy & daughter. I believe that you must not old enough to sign the marriage cert. by your own at the time you get married.

I totally agree that it's really touching. Wishing every child grows up healthily and happily.

78#
發表於 07-6-26 10:14 |顯示全部帖子

嘩! Your memory is so good. Yes, both of them were born on 4 July - Independence Day. When will be your 細仔's birthday? Your 大仔 already got one little brother, he should be happy to have a little sister, why was he disappointed?
I've planned to Macau from 3/7 to 5/7, so will arrange the birthday party on 1/7 Sunday. But my elder son seems not so happy as 1/7 is his uncle's birthday. His uncle will also join the party. My son said that it seems to celerate uncle's birthday rather than his birthday. Also, he always thinks that he has to share his birthday party with his little brother as well. Always need to convince him.
I also felt that there's insufficient time for us to chat. Next next Sunday, I must stay longer.

79#
發表於 07-6-26 10:44 |顯示全部帖子

wwwmama,
I'm really admire at you! Have a nice trip.

Anthea,
Would you please pm me the eye center detail?
For breast cancer, it's good to have a regular check up.

KK,
我都排梗隊睇書, may I queue on as well?
Besides, I want to buy those books. How can I get an order form?

Will there be any breakfast gathering from 10/7 to 13/7? I might be able to join as I need to bring my sons to school on my own during this period.

80#
發表於 07-6-26 10:59 |顯示全部帖子

Anthea,

Your son seems maturer than my son. Last Sat, your son played monopoly with my son. They had different opinion on how to distribute the monies. At last your son is willing to give way. Otherwise, they might argue with each other, then no play and no fun. I believe it's because yours is elder brother. He is willing to give way while mine is little brother with bad temper.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題