教育王國 討論區 海外留學 澳洲Sydney的小學
發新帖
樓主: vanessamom
go

澳洲Sydney的小學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-28 22:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 sbandliz 於 08-4-26 01:31 發表
It is hard to say which school is best unless you talk to other Mums in the area and visit each school individually.

For selective high school - kids will sit for a special test during March in Year ...

Hello Sbandliz,

你好!我一家移民到Sydney大約幾個月,而家住在Ryde,想請問Ryde附近有無边幾間比較出名嘅小學,我個仔而家兩歲,只係喺度番Gymbaroo的playgroup,對依度小學嘅認識真係好小,边間好校風都唔知,我淨係知派边間小學係睇你住边區,如果我想揀一個比較多好學校的區份住,方便日後阿仔入小學,想請問有边啲區份好住呢?

多謝你回覆!

2#
發表於 08-9-1 20:42 |顯示全部帖子
Hello sbandliz,

Thanks for spending time to reply my mail, I will try to search for those schools later on, or I may ring those schools and schedule for a school tour.

Thanks for the link(澳洲媽媽會) that you have sent me, it is very useful...I have already post one question there regarding about the school.

Do you enjoy living here in Sydney? For me, I am quite enjoy living here, but one thing bothers me .....is hard to get a full time maid...unlike in HK, always have a 24hours stand by which make things much easier!
I think here to hire a maid way too expensive, luckily I have my mother-in-law, father-in-law and my husband to help.
When my son first came here he was 14months old, that was the first time I took care of him by myself without the maid...I felt very challenging at that time coz I guess I didn't know how to manage the daily routine, didn't get enough rest, didn't even know how to ask for help! I was very depressed at that time.

When my son grow older (new montn 2yr old),I feel better coz he is easier to manage, actually my son is in HK at the moment, I will bring him back to Sydney in mid Nov, I will try to put him in day care so that I can squeeze some free time out. He is a shy boy(好痴身), like a piece of sticky rice!
Putting him in day care, I hope this will make him to be a bit more independant.

Nice to chat with you! Keep in Touch!

:)

原帖由 sbandliz 於 08-9-1 15:21 發表

Hello,

Try asking at: 澳洲媽媽會
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=133
There are a couple of mums who is living in Eastwood / Epping / Carlingford.

My kids goes to Denistone Ea ...

[ 本帖最後由 Peninsula 於 08-9-1 20:44 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題