用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 2008 Babies - Prepare for N1 2010-2011 (Chatroom)
發新帖
樓主: ML_Ngan
go

2008 Babies - Prepare for N1 2010-2011 (Chatroom) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-4 15:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hello, my son is 0801 bb. I hope to know a few parents here so that we can chat and talk online or offline too.  He is now studying Anfield playgroup.  Indeed, does anyone know the difference between Anfield and Tutor Time?  I am hoping to enroll into these 2 nursery plus Yew Chung, YMCA, Victoria too.  However, I have no clue which one will fit my son.  If you have any comment, pls share.

2#
發表於 09-8-19 12:08 |顯示全部帖子
I also agree.  My son is 0801 and now nearly 19 mths and not until 2 mths ago then he recognised A-Z and count 1-10.  He can't speak a lot now but know most of our instruction.  We play with him the letters board and shape box and matching toys and some easy books.  Again, you can't expect he can concentrate more than 5 mins.

From 8mths to 1.5 year, he joined Little Gym and after that, he is now studying in Anfield sat playgroup, so far so good or ok as I haven't compared to other similar playgroup.  Looks like Anfield has some advantage for ESF admission later.

I am still debating if I should ask him to 2 year old class in Jan 10 or wait till Aug 10.   

I have just applied Yew Chung & YMCA TST so far as I live in Kln - indeed Tsuen Wan, quite far.  I have planned to apply Victoria, HKPS, Keen Mind, Anfield for other PN choices, but none from Tsuen Wan.

It may not be too easy to only chat at forum here.  I welcome to become friends with other mom, let's email me at [email protected]
:)

3#
發表於 09-10-5 16:31 |顯示全部帖子

Yew Chung etc

Hello, 我巳報了6間pre nursery, and my target is keen mind or victoria or Learning habitat.  But 耀中 just called for interview (means they have accepted my son if we are willing to pay 5500 留位費).  Have any 2008 mom also registered Yew Chung?  

How will you choose?

My son is Jan 08 so is a big boy.  How is your baby's progress in learning?  My baby 識講識 認A-Z and 1-1), 但唔肯表達去廁所, 煩!

4#
發表於 09-10-6 17:07 |顯示全部帖子
qqbabe, 你個女好叻呀.  good to know that YC only charged 660 留位費.  will you enroll YC half day morning or full day?  maybe we can be classmates later.  what are your first choices of PN indeed?  I am thinking of Keen Mind & Victoria- although I have not been to this school, just heard a lot of good comment.

5#
發表於 09-10-6 17:58 |顯示全部帖子
qqbabe, my interview is also 31 Oct!  at 10am, must be just after you.  I am also put YC as back up!  Which district are you living?  I am at Tsuen Wan, very far indeed.  What's your first choice?

6#
發表於 09-10-7 12:19 |顯示全部帖子
i am at 麗城三期, 你心儀邊間? 唔知耀中校車幾錢呢?

7#
發表於 09-10-7 14:31 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 347# echo_seng 的文章

我都鍾意LH TY...near to my home.  Do they access the kid based on interview performace only?  If so, every one has equal opportunity then.  Do you think the 名氣 at Yew chung will help kid get into better K1?  That's just my personal thought!  你報唔報迦南海濱或九龍塘?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題