搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 弟子規 & 唐詩 special way to learn chinese
發新帖
查看: 1336|回覆: 2
go

弟子規 & 唐詩 special way to learn chinese [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-18 00:11 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
my girl 7 yrs and boy 3 yrs is now learing mandarin with a beijing teacher (private tutor). she has very special way to teach chinese to IS students.  She enhances their memorising of chinese words by teaches 弟子規 & 唐詩, also through 毛筆大字抄寫, i think the result is very satisfied to me and my hubby!

she is thinking to teach more kids, especially mandarin playgroup for pre-school kids.... but only private tutoring lessons in NT (YL- Fairview Park). Anyone interested to join the group please PM me.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-2-23 18:40 |顯示全部帖子
dear all

just sent you PM reply. Please check.

AAA-mom

3#
發表於 09-2-23 19:13 |顯示全部帖子
hi all,

as there are many PMs so I think it is better to answer here:

my kids are studying in int'l school so i think it is good fit for IS students. The teacher's kids are also in IS. I can see her kids are fluent in both eng and mandarin, so I asked her to teach also my kids. since many parents are asking to join in the group, we have thought of organizing small group learing. There will be 3 groups: pre-school age 2-3, morning either 9-10:30 or 10:30-12, M/W/F or T/Th; this will be a mandarin playgroup, with one adult together, as this mandarin teacher has special way to teach chinese so it will be more focus on 詩詞經文認字, art & crafts such as 毛筆大字 , chinese stories, snacks, etc.  

other group will be 3-5 , around afternnon 2-3pm, either M/W/F or T/Th, focus on 詩詞經文認字, 唐詩唸誦, 毛筆大字, etc.

Last group will be 6-8, either 4-5 or 5-6, M/W/F or T/Th, also main focus on 詩詞經文認字, 唐詩唸誦, 毛筆大字

I think now we will see how many kids join in which group then we can better arrange the private class. Once we have 4-6 per group we can start may be in March / April.

cheers

AAA-mom
‹ 上一主題|下一主題