教育王國 討論區 小一選校 宣小好差?
發新帖
查看: 11743|回覆: 2
go

宣小好差? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-23 18:16 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# goodmama2003 的文章

I heard some rumor about APS but my children's experience of studying at APS give me confidence.  My children are with different character and different ability and I understand the expectation on them have to be different.  
But it is true that the school are with mostly smart students and it is very competitive (but it is良性) .  Both parents and students are helpful to each other.  The moral education are very good indeed.  Almost all teachers are very responsible and devoted to the students.  
Learning music is a big issue but it is not compulsory.  We need to understand music learning is a long investment both on time and money.  If parents are not supportive and if students have no interests at all, it will be difficult.  But I truly appreciate what APS lead me and my children to explore the world of music.  The path of learning is not easy but full of joy and excitment.  We grow together even with the difficulties of learning.  I believe if you are parents and decide to choose this school, u need to be positive and understand the whole story but not to just hear the rumor.  Wishing all who have chosen and will choose this school, will share the same positive value and achievement as we do.

2#
發表於 10-2-25 13:53 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# goodmama2003 的文章

yes, music is only one part that they stress on, academica and moral education are also very significant at this school.  Since they started 一人一樂器and they have very professional orchestra long before anyone care about music, most people think of APS would think of music trainning!

3#
發表於 10-2-25 20:47 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# goodmama2003 的文章

"學習這件事, 不在於時間不夠, 而在於努力不夠."

I like it!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題