回覆 1# poonsline 的文章

"讀書, 是講小朋友自己的"
TRUE!!

2#
發表於 10-6-9 12:14 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# filleul 的文章

Hi, filleul

I totally agree with you.  

When we are making decision on choosing school for our children, it is very important to share the same principal as the school's.  Once the decision is made, we need to trust it and try to understand.  

There is no perfect school but we should try to find the right school to fit in different children and different parents' expectation.

3#
發表於 10-6-11 17:46 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# filleul 的文章

Agree that we need to learn to hand off.  I am glad that my daughter learned to do her projects, presentation and oral by herself.  I gave her some help in her upper level.  This exam she did it all (including all subjects) by herself with not much of my involvement.  Of course, I do worry about how her result will be but I am seeing her skills to manage her stuff.

Add Oil!!

4#
發表於 10-6-21 22:49 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# haloha818 的文章

Twosonspa and haloha818,

I totally agree with you two!  The road is long and full of obstacles but it is truly worth it!!  Get it over and will not regret!!  Add Oil!!

5#
發表於 10-6-21 23:12 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# nabi 的文章

"唔辛苦(讀書),又點得世間財呀(考到英中、band 1學校)"   
"相信畢咗業o既,亦都會以宣道爲榮!"

Lots of trainning are given to the students, not only to the top rank ones.  All students are required to do the presentationsssss with different skillssssssssss. I found that they try to discover different talents of each student and allocate them into different places.  They are regonized among teachers and students.  So mostly they are very presentable!

6#
發表於 10-6-22 13:30 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# haloha818 的文章

If interested of  P1 books, pls contact for sale!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖