搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St. Stephen (Stanley) Interview - Oct. 9 &10
發新帖
查看: 7192|回覆: 8
go

St. Stephen (Stanley) Interview - Oct. 9 &10 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-7 09:27 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
SSCPS will start to have P1 interview on coming Sat. & Sun.  I can't find last year interview discussion at BK.  Does any SSCPS parents can share the P1 experience/format on last year?

Many thanks.
   3    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-7 10:14 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-10-7 09:54 發表
Please check the following thread:

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1674685

You may find more information by using the search function at the top of the window (both SSCPS and "聖士提 ...

thomasha,
Thanks, let's me try

3#
發表於 10-10-7 14:43 |顯示全部帖子

No. of applicants this year?

Any idea that how many applicants this year?

4#
發表於 10-10-10 13:33 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ahtan 於 10-10-10 00:07 發表
Is the format the same this year? Anyone who went today can share?

yes, this year interview is same at last year. My daughter just finished the 1st interview yesterday.

5#
發表於 10-10-11 09:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-10-11 01:24 發表
Process of this year's 1st interview:

1. Parents and child arrive at the registration counter in the hall.  The child takes the interview notification letter (after being checked by the registration  ...

thomasha,
My daughter also finished 1st int. on last Sat.  Our interviewing time was 5:30pm (should be the last batch).  She went to meeting room around 5:55pm.  So, no school tour that all ambassadors have been released.... I so disappointed.

As you mentioned before, the process should be the same.  But funny was that the teacher asked my daughter..."Does your father can speak English?"   

My daughter individual questions are......
1) How many question you answer after finished the Vedio?
2) What is your name?
3) How old are you?
4) Which school are you studying now?
5) What kind of books you read?
6) Does your father speak English?

I don't think my daughter will get 2nd interview....coz I felt that the teachers really wanted to release for the day.  Because all remain children at hall (totally 3 tables) went up to meeting room in one time.  And my daughter picked for answering "ONE" question ONLY on the Vedio section........

Anyway, my daughter finished all 1st interview at moment la.  (2DSS & 1private).  We're just waiting for any surprise on 2nd interview call/letter.

6#
發表於 10-10-11 13:54 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-10-11 13:24 發表
Thanks for sharing the info.

I don't think my son will have a chance for 2nd interview because he seemed to be fed up with interviews (5 interviews in 4 days, and Sunday was the last one) and even th ...

That's true, my girl also didn't answer in elaborating way...no hope la.

This is what I plan to meet with the ambassadors....just want to get more information from the student inpersonal....however, no chance la

But really thanks for your sharing & feedback during this crazy month.....you're my interview buddy.  Thanks thomasha.

7#
發表於 10-10-11 19:02 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 BigBoyMaMa 於 10-10-11 14:21 發表
My son also attended the interview on Saturday.  However, he said no individual intertew after the video.  OMG!  Anyway, as you said, it was over and just waiting for the result.

BTW, just want to sa ...

BigBoyMaMa,
My daughter told me that the room has 7 teachers and 8 kids.  Each kid got chance to meet teachers individually (but I don't know how she so sure this point when she was interviewing with teacher at the same time????)

Also, the teacher didn't call her name, only asked her to come to her desk, and saw the 1st interview letter she carried on her hand.......then started to ask questions, and made remarks on her paper file.

8#
發表於 10-10-11 20:27 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ahtan 於 10-10-11 19:16 發表
So funny! My daughter also said they asked her " does your father speakEnglish" too! They asked her questions in all three languages....Eng,Mandarin and Cantonese....

I just asked my daughter again, and she said teachers asked her questions in three languages either.......
1) What's colour do you like? (Eng)
2) What's your favour books? (Eng)
3) What's your favour toys? (PTH)
other questions in Cantonese...

9#
發表於 10-10-13 11:20 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 10-10-13 01:11 發表
據我所知,St Stephen's入紙申請o既人無Co-ed, DBS或者英華咁多,相對黎講機會應該大d。

今年好似係第一年有2nd interview,所以唔係好知佢地會問乜,我只係知道家長要帶埋小朋友去,而且1st in校長無參與面試,應該會o係2nd in ...

Parents...you may check below weblink on "Smart Parents" to get some ideas what will be asked on SSCPS 2nd interview.

http://paper.smp.singtao.com/?href=SMP/2010/05/20&pageno=1&view=document
‹ 上一主題|下一主題