搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 ST. CAT. & KENTVILLE INTERVIEW
發新帖
查看: 15379|回覆: 6
go

ST. CAT. & KENTVILLE INTERVIEW [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-6 13:24 |顯示全部帖子
Many thanks for your sharing - this is really helpful!

My son will do the interview on Monday - very nervous because he is a 'small B' (Dec 07) and so the chance of getting the offer is very low

Hope you get the offer!!  Every mami add oil ar!!

原帖由 BB豬MUMMY 於 09-11-6 13:07 發表
no thanks, good luck!!! maybe share your feeling after interview today.

2#
發表於 09-11-6 15:36 |顯示全部帖子
brendabb,

Yes add oil ar - my confidence level is zero too!  Looking at the questions I already know that my baby will not do some of them (he know how to do but doesn't like...)

原帖由 brendabb 於 09-11-6 15:04 發表
Nov / BB豬MUMMY / Jswailam928:
Bre

Thanks for sharing.  
睇完你哋嘅資料感覺定好多.
(雖然亞囡好多都唔識做 )

bebelee:
我囡都係細b, 又係星期一in, 大家加油啦!
(雖然我信心指數 ...

3#
發表於 09-11-6 16:13 |顯示全部帖子
As long as your baby answer the questions it's very good la!  Don't worry and hope you can get an offer

原帖由 jswailam928 於 09-11-6 16:07 發表
我11am in, 10點45去到, 都唔係等左好耐0者
30-40 等埋in完啦

嗄~不過我小朋友真係好怕羞呀, 老師一個問題問幾次先答到, 最攪笑老師問佢幾多歲, 佢話5歲, 老師都笑佢呀!"haha, 你咁大個架啦"

我都覺得機會好微, 平 ...

4#
發表於 09-11-6 18:23 |顯示全部帖子
BB豬MUMMY

Thanks very much but there are many many babies in 2007 compared to 2006.  I hope all the mami here get the offer la

原帖由 BB豬MUMMY 於 09-11-6 18:01 發表
brendabb & bebelee,

don't worry that my friend's son also not good performance in 2007's interview as he can't identify the colours and only 1yr10mth. so i think the content for small b will be more  ...

5#
發表於 09-11-9 14:29 |顯示全部帖子
I went to interview this morning but the English interviewer has no smiling face (maybe they are all very tired after such a lot of interview).  Although I think they handle logistical systematically but personally I think they should have some toys available to the babies while they are waiting because it is very difficult to ask a baby sit still for 10 minutes without any book or toys....I have already bring my own toys but can only keep my son sit still very 5 minutes.

My son suddenly couching yesterday night so I knew that his performance would not good...

Sigh - in the English interview my son didn't want to sit and so he stand during the whole interview.  Most of the questions he answered but he didn't know how to do the color matching (except the last blue one with teacher's guidance) and didn't know how to do the hooks (only holding the hooks on hands).  The techer even didn't give him a sticker...

PTG part is out of my expectations - my son can follow almost all the instructions and follow the teacher to speak PTG...

I think my son's chance is very low given that he is a small B and there are so many babies performing well...

Hopefully the next one will be better la.

Good luck to all mami here!  Add Oil ar!

6#
發表於 09-11-9 14:53 |顯示全部帖子
officecatcat,

My interviewer is a English teacher.  My comment is that she is well qualified but no smiling face...

原帖由 officecatcat 於 09-11-9 14:48 發表
唔.. 咁多人interview, 連續3日, 可能 stickers 已經派完了呢?
點解好似 comment係 in local 老師無咩笑容?  外國人係唔係全部好好笑容呢?

7#
發表於 09-11-9 17:03 |顯示全部帖子
My baby is also Dec 07!  That's why it is very difficult to ask him sit still (looking other babies doing the interview...) without any toys.

I have friend's daughter studied in SC now (K3) and she said it is fairly easy to get into SC before because her daughter didn't answer most of the questions but still get the offer...but now...sigh...so many babies ....

原帖由 Mrs_U 於 09-11-9 16:01 發表
我非常認同你講法, 我都覺得可能佢地prefer大b啦!所以佢地尼個安排, 完全無toys比班小朋友玩,下下要佢地坐定,要佢地等成15分鐘(我等肯定超過潻), 真係無乜邊個細b做到!我個b係0712, 真係等到佢發脾氣, 雖然我都係志在見識 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題