教育王國 討論區 小一選校 請問九龍塘(啟思小學)好嗎???
發新帖
樓主: MATTHAW
go

請問九龍塘(啟思小學)好嗎???   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-5-23 16:45 |顯示全部帖子
I am a CPS parent.  I try to answer some of your questions-

(1) I can’t tell you whether CPS is better or worse than others as I don’t compare them with others.  But for my own case, I satisfy with their Chinese teaching materials and the quality. One major difference between CPS and traditional schools is that CPS doesn’t emphasize on copying in junior class.  CPS aims at helping the kids to 認字 instead of to 寫字 in junior class.  They believe this can help the kids build a strong word bank so that they can enjoy reading on their own as soon as possible.

(2) most are between 20 and 25.  My kid is in P.3 and her class has 23 students.   4 classes in P2 to P6 and 5 classes in P1 (current year situation).  Likely there will be 4 classes for P1 next year as there is no more spare classroom in school.

(3) they cancel formal exam and test from current school year.  The teachers conduct on-going assessment during lessons.  I don’t make revision with my kid as I don’t know when will the teacher conduct assessment.  There are two parents day every year.  You will get your kid’s school report and meet the teacher to discuss about the performance of your kids     

(4) workload is very reasonable.  Some parents even find it a little bit below “normal” level.  My kid can always have “real” Christmas and Easter holidays.  She enjoy the school life very much.

Hope this is of help!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題