發新帖
樓主: funnyleung
go

崇真教學法 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-2-1 12:29 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 崇真教學法

課外活動於兩個學期中間無break嗎??
No break. 1/2 (today) is the last exam day for 1st term & the 2nd term will begin on 2/2 (tomorrow).

另功課輔導9月2日咁快開始??唔需要時間申請入輔導班?

During the summer holiday (probably August), you'll be invited to attend some talks, they will brief you the P1 schedule, confirm the shcool bus, 功課輔導 etc.

Ms. Lee

2#
發表於 05-2-1 16:00 |顯示全部帖子

Just very busy recently.  But this week is much better and therefore I can visit BK more.
Ms.Lee

3#
發表於 05-2-15 14:10 |顯示全部帖子

1. No need to accompany with parents.  
2. Not complulsary to join. (My son did not join last year as he had other activities)

Take it easy, the school always concerns our need and requirement first.

Ms.Lee

4#
發表於 05-2-15 17:58 |顯示全部帖子

cowboymama

Sorry, forget to say "Hi" to you!  My son in in 1K.

I really appreciate your effort in answering those questions from people who are interested in TT.  I only visit BK one or twice a week, but I 'll keep my eyes on this topic.

Ms.Lee

5#
發表於 05-2-19 10:43 |顯示全部帖子

我在去年12月的一次由校方所發問卷調查中, 當中問到最想增加的課外活動, 我代小兒填上了”足球”, 想不到本週他已上了第一堂免費的足球試踢. 我覺得校方是充滿校育熱誠, 且常以學生的得益為第一位.

以50% band 1 學生計, 程度算是中上, 但能兼顧愉快學習和各種課外活動, 德育培養, 對小朋友來說是較全面, 平衡, 得益較多.

Ms.Lee

6#
發表於 05-2-19 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

cowboymama

I plan to join the parent workshop for  English Phonics, will you join too?  Maybe we can meet there?!

Ms Lee

7#
發表於 05-2-24 16:26 |顯示全部帖子

I didn't hear of it too.

Ms. Lee

8#
發表於 05-5-25 18:05 |顯示全部帖子

I think 32 pupils per class as an upper limit is acceptable.  From the school point of view, it is not easy for them to control the actual number of students.  As you know, even at the first week of September, there are still students leaving the school.  The schood is very difficult to recruit new student at that moment.  Therefore, the actual no. of student is normally around 30 only.

9#
發表於 05-9-5 11:56 |顯示全部帖子

"Little Reporter" is free of charge, but P.1 student is absolutly no chance to be chosen.  The little reporter has to publish a school newsletter (includnig writing a lot of articles).  P.1 students is unable to handle these jobs.

10#
發表於 05-9-8 09:38 |顯示全部帖子

各位緊張大師媽咪

祇是開了學一星期, 大家都在最好的honeymoon period, 不用太心急啦, 讀讀下自然"mud”都清楚曬!

Some replies to your questions:

1. According to last year, CD for Chinese Book should be provided by School.

2. If no dictation is required, it means normal class for that subject.

3. Intranet - I think we may need to wait for one to two weeks more.  

According to last year's experience, everything should be ready before October.  When the formal school starts, you all become more and more busy!!!

Take it easy and enjoy the new school life with you kids.

11#
發表於 05-9-14 08:45 |顯示全部帖子

Winter Sport Uniform ->

You should order it from school.  It is a special designed track suit which you cannot find in the market.

ATTENTION:

Please make sure that you understand that the long blue pants is for summer only, you should not wear it as a winter sport uniform.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題