搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria interview
發新帖
查看: 2907|回覆: 3
go

Victoria interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-20 17:17 |顯示全部帖子
Does anyone know if the curriculum is different btw two schools? I am not sure if they teach different things coz Belcher is an IB school. Also i heard some parents said, Victoria (Belcher) curruculum is quite easy compared with other kindergarten. Some students have difficulties in adapting P1, is that true?

[ 本帖最後由 cmir 於 09-11-20 17:23 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 09-11-20 17:18 |顯示全部帖子
Interview at 1:30pm in Victoria Belcher

3#
發表於 09-11-22 10:56 |顯示全部帖子
There is no parents interview in Victoria (Belcher), but i am not sure for other campus, can anyone share??

There are 3 seections during the interview: music, storytime and toys. My son didn't do well in the story time coz he couldn't seat still and try to walk away. And i think the male teacher had a bad impression on my son....well....

Also, i just want to ask did any parents attend the parent meeting? I want to know if other campus are stressed on discipline or not. Or freedom is more important?

4#
發表於 09-11-23 11:20 |顯示全部帖子
I applied for the trilingual class as well. For the parents meeting section, i am so surprised that the teachers didn't ask us any questions. It's the parents who ask the questions. (which is different from what i learn). The campus in Belcher is quite small compared with other campus.

Does anyone know which campus of Victoria stress on discipline more?? I want to know if all campus do the same.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題