用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 英華小學 有關英華傳聞, 請就讀於英華的家長証實一下?! ...
發新帖
樓主: him-mama
go

有關英華傳聞, 請就讀於英華的家長証實一下?! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-22 15:54 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 him-mama 於 11-9-21 10:06 發表
各位英華家長好!

聽過林校長的英華簡介會, 我相信大家都對佢的熱忱不會投反對票, 但最近或一直以來聽到很多傳聞, 不知是否屬實, 真希望英華家長來証實下。

1) 最近英華有很多老師離職, 人數多達10多名。

2) 林校 ...

it is the usual practice that a lot of negative news during the interview.
My son is studying P2, his acadamic is so so, but we did not go to tutorial centre 5 days a week.  And as far as I know, I don't know any classmates of my son go to tutorial centre.

Regarding the Transparent People, as other parent said, there are a lot of roles, school bands, teams for the kids to participants.  They all are so proud to be part of the team and feel that they themselves are very important.

The kids are very happy.  Not just the Oscar award but throughout the entire year as there are a lots of activities / games.  The kids don't feel any pressures (but honestly, I myself as the parent do feel the pressure).

Regarding the homework, this year got relatively more reading as compared with last year.  My son always does the homework in a slow manner, thus, he takes more time.  It is hard to compare.

2#
發表於 11-11-15 15:43 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ha! 於 11-11-9 00:26 發表
Is that basketball coach the one in school's DVD ?  my son is afraid of him after watching the DVD, coz of him, he told me he doesn't want to study in YW. (we are going to have interview in Dec)  :qui ...

My husband was the basketball team player and he told me that all the coach are like this.  The one shown on TV is very "generous" if compared with other coaches he seen
‹ 上一主題|下一主題