搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Awards important ??
發新帖
查看: 3589|回覆: 5
go

Awards important ?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-5 06:53 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印

Any parents can share with me that obtaining serevals awards like paintings , spelling cup - 1st prize, mathmatics cups ,  朗誦.  Trintiy certificates , cambridge are importants to applications. or do you think it will purly depends on the kids performance of the interview.
   0    0    0    0
Ewong

2#
發表於 10-11-5 08:59 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing.

I want to let my girl to study in traditional school.  Preferrbly Good hope, KTS , Tak Nga. Dgs if we are so lucky.

(Chances are a little hard .  My daugther is active, but excellent in maths and spelling. )    But she is a little shy.   I would say her written / logic / maths is better than her oral . ( if you need to exam her) :)

原帖由 dong-dong 於 10-11-5 07:54 發表
就個人觀察﹐考傳統學校﹐獎項是絕對重要的。
相反一些新式活動學校例如cky puikiu 則更重視臨場表現。如果你的目標是一些如spcc dbs 等學校﹐盡量讓你的porfolio有份量些﹐機會則更大些。
yw校長在最後一關的時候都會看小 ...
Ewong

3#
發表於 10-11-5 11:49 |顯示全部帖子
This is for DBS primary ? tks

原帖由 eeb 於 10-11-5 09:39 發表
同事個仔,dbs 2nd in 之後唔收,再叩門re-assessment一樣唔收,之後攞咗個音樂獎(有份量既全港比賽)再叩多次門,收咗﹗
Ewong

4#
發表於 10-11-5 12:51 |顯示全部帖子
noted. please share with me more .   My girl loves painting , she is artistic and we taught her early by Glenn Doman's method. she read early like 2 . she is able to read on her own both chinese and english books ( english is better). As for maths, she is very logical and I plan to let her to go for a competition in June and April.  she had obtain quite a few awards in her drawings ( Region ones ), english awards , reading awards etc.  But the only things are she is not outspoken, and a little shy .  oral type of exam ,she is not outstanding. but  she is very good in logical thinkings , calculations and reading.

原帖由 motherotk 於 10-11-5 11:58 發表
You can try KTS, SFS and ST Paul Co-ed if your girl is early bloomer...

They tend to pick up these kinds of kids...even not offered with formal admission, waiting list will having good chances...(not ...
Ewong

5#
發表於 10-11-5 13:02 |顯示全部帖子
www. hkmo.com.hk

原帖由 dlmcdlcl 於 10-11-5 12:37 發表
響邊到知道有乜野比賽可以參加呀?

我仔學既興趣班都係kumon enopi, 冇比賽....冇獎....
Ewong

6#
發表於 10-11-5 13:39 |顯示全部帖子
'
you may call nottingham children campus at kln for assessment.

原帖由 dlmcdlcl 於 10-11-5 13:15 發表
tks. 我都有諗過比個仔學奧數, 但係佢岩岩5歲咋, 會唔會岩呢? 我上去個網, 睇唔到幾多歲可以學.

tks
Ewong
‹ 上一主題|下一主題