用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅堂幼稚園(北角) anyone received acceptance letter from St Paul Churc ...
發新帖
樓主: mamanew
go

anyone received acceptance letter from St Paul Church? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-22 11:33 |顯示全部帖子
my girl was accept, 2008 K1 pm class...

Since there is not much information about this school, so I went to ask the parents yesterday (after pm class).  It seems kids from different background, some from rich families, some from middle class.  But all kids are happy.

One mami told me her boy (now K1 pm class) likes SPC, she will apply SPC for her baby girl too.

It is true SPC is not famous as SKH, you can find the " 2006-2007年度升讀小一結果統計 " here: http://www.stpaulchurchkg.edu.hk/index_a.htm

Kids go to different Primary schools, 70% of them are good schools.

We went to 5 different kindergardens for interview, the teachers in SPC have passion for kids (well, that's my personal feeling).  

So will register on Saturday.

2#
發表於 07-11-22 13:50 |顯示全部帖子
as my girl is small girl, Dec 28.  I am quite happy with the pm class.

Just wondering why people prefer am class other than pm class?  Any advantage to take am class?

3#
發表於 07-11-25 22:08 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Didikoko,

Thank you for your clarification.  It is really good you can share your experience with us.

My girl has registered for 08 K1, pm class.  I agreed with you, all the teachers in SPC are really nice, that's one of the reason we take this school.

4#
發表於 07-11-26 09:27 |顯示全部帖子
Hi yjoan,

Can you share some inside information with us?  I heard there are more boys than girls in SPC, is that true?

By the way, other than the school life, is your daughter learning piano, dance, printing for personal interest?

My girl is crazy about piano after she saw her cousin plays it, just wondering when is the good time for a little girl to develop her other skills?

原文章由 yjoan 於 07-11-26 00:28 硐表
I agree with you.  My daughter also studying in K1 pm.  I can said SPC is a very very good school.  I don't have any complaint about this school.  We feel my daughter is so lucky because she can study ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題