用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Did anyone got 崇真小學qualified letter?
發新帖
查看: 20444|回覆: 1
go

Did anyone got 崇真小學qualified letter? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-28 16:00 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# Michelle_Hung 的帖子

Hi,
I am Sian's sister.  (I'm  lazy to open a new account)  
My son (this year's J1 student), his classmate got the offer of 循道 in the 1st round, but finally, she confirmed to take TT's J1!
So far, J1's teacher are very good, espeically, Ms. Laura. And the school's arrangement for our kids to adapt the life of primary is very good.  For example, 90% of text books can be kept at classroom, everyday, my boy only brings not over 3 books to school.  His backpack is not heavy!

Of course, there are some arrangement still need to improve, but so far, up to this moment, I don't sorry to let my boy to study at TT's international class

2#
發表於 11-9-28 17:30 |顯示全部帖子
Actually, for me and my husband's idea, if our kid studies at normal traditional government school, surely that we will help him to apply many extra coures to enhance his ability of language and writing skill.  
But now, we let him to study at TT's international class, we can save the money and time to have extra course out of school time. Also, 40% IB elements are really good to support  our boy develops wider concept.  It's very important during the primary stage !

anyway, good luck !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖