教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 香港新一代家長的奇怪現象
發新帖
樓主: dmma
go

香港新一代家長的奇怪現象 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-7-10 15:14 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 anteater 於 11-7-10 09:56 發表
如果唔係在英語環境長大,就唔好主要用英文同小朋友溝通,我發覺好多又中又英(父中母英or VS)的小朋友都唔多說話(一個小朋友應該什麼都說一餐)用來用去這些詞語,大人聽小朋友說英文,好似好勁,其實同D真係鬼仔鬼妹比,中 ...

Totally agree.  Sorry, I would like to use Chinese to reply but my Chinese typing is extremely slow.  I use only Chinese (of course, some English vocab from time to time) to my 20 mths old.  I struggled with use of Chi/Eng before my gal was born.  Finally I decided to use only Chi but place her in English playgroup with native speaker.  I consider I can communicate well in English as I work with a lot of Native English bosses/colleagues and studied in overseas for 5 years.

Main reason I choose Chi is no matter how good my English is, my Eng level is only FUNCTIONAL and when it comes to express feeling, Chi would be the best medium for me.  Express my in depth feeling and let her understand me is far more important than if she is a good speaker in English or not.

Also I want my gal to be competitive too but I think she first needs to manage her mother tongue.  I have some foreigner friends can manage multi-languages not because they have parents talking to them at young age with multi-languages but learnt those at school with chance to practice (e.g. some traveled to China/Europe for a summer/semester to learn).

Just my 2 cents.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖