教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 08/09 K1J (pm) ~ Kent Road 報到
發新帖
查看: 3536|回覆: 3
go

08/09 K1J (pm) ~ Kent Road 報到 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-9-29 23:11 |顯示全部帖子
hi,
     my daughter is Phoebe  (Cheng Hiu Yu). I don't know which group that she is belong to! because she doesn't tell me even i ask her!

after i receive the syllabus from school, i ask her the chinese words that she learnt already, but she only kown 'mouth', all the other words she doesn't know. and then i teach her to read follow me but ......she just playing or .......!  so i am worry about that and feel unhappy!  she say ' a for apple" and then i ask her 'b', then she say 'b for apple' too!  i really feel pressure because i know KV has so much knowledge to teach, but at the begining she seem .........how about later!

yes, Miss Au is a good teacher, one day my daughter uncomfortable at school, she call me immediately! very good!

2#
發表於 08-10-4 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
dear may 2003,

my daughter sing like this:

'a little ball,
a bigger ball,
a great big ball,
i see,
now let us count 1,2,3."\

and the other song is:

"大腳板, 蹦蹦跳, (然後跑), 然後消失了."

one more:

"good afternoon, good afternoon to my dear teachers, to my dear friends"

she also sing a 'goodbye song" but i forget it!

yesterday, she told me that miss au teach her how to hold pencils.

she told me miss au must change a high heel shoes after school and she ask me why.

she say miss au show them the picture of her son and his name is 'ball ball'

can your daughter know the chinese word after school? because my daughter only know '口', all the other she doesn't know!

can anyone share the situation of your child --learning the chinese words?

thank!

3#
發表於 08-11-8 23:34 |顯示全部帖子
i will come too! but may be i will come late because i need to do something first.  i will found you! and i hope i can join you on time if i can.

4#
發表於 08-12-14 22:38 |顯示全部帖子
hello leo mum,

how about leo's head? is he ok?

i want to join your bbq.  i will pm my e-mail and phone no. to you.

thank you!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題