搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保羅書院小學 有冇人知中學部近年會考成績
發新帖
查看: 12788|回覆: 3
go

有冇人知中學部近年會考成績 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-6-19 17:16 |顯示全部帖子
haha, every year, you will hear the same thing over and over again.   

what is the base of comparison? no 10A
Hahaha, never la, coz they rarely let student to take 10 HKCEE exam

students with As in HKCEE exam, a lot wor

As an old boy, i will say, hear it from left ear and let it flow to right ear la.

this comment also always goes to other school.

2#
發表於 10-9-17 14:49 |顯示全部帖子
drop is the standard of the students, not the school.  Single digit of HKCEE is not only happened in last 10 years, It happens almost every year.  Many old boy who has bad score should know why they had such a bad result in before.

And be frank, the single digit HKCEE result also happened in other famous school, not only SPC, right.  So what makes the University result so bad this year?  

I also have no clue.  if the number drop so sharp, it must be some common issue, first year of DSS may be an issue.  whoelse can share.

[ 本帖最後由 andrewpapa 於 10-9-17 15:05 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 10-9-17 15:35 |顯示全部帖子
I don't think is a good idea, also, one year bad result can overcome other years of good results?

Will it be too over-reacted?

[ 本帖最後由 andrewpapa 於 10-9-17 15:44 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 10-10-20 01:25 |顯示全部帖子
Jeremyphlam,

thank you for posting the finding from other thread, but i need to point out to you that secondary school has no banding catergory under EDB.  The banding system is for the P6 student to join the central allocation.  Official document per attached.

http://www.edb.gov.hk/FileManage ... ents_100420_eng.pdf

If you want to point out the disappointed result of the secondary school, please only use the school report P24 to 27.  thanks

[ 本帖最後由 andrewpapa 於 10-10-20 01:29 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題