搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Wah Yan VS St.Paul
發新帖
查看: 4971|回覆: 6
go

Wah Yan VS St.Paul [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-25 15:16 |顯示全部帖子
why worry secondary standard for the moment?

You get good use of these 6 years, you can apply any secondary school you like la

If concern about $$, Wah Yan is free and St Paul's is DSS., Both in HK island, Wah Yan lor

If concern about the trouble of applying secondary school, St Paul lor.  Coz you hold one ear of St paul and can go to search for another ar ma.

2#
發表於 08-11-27 15:27 |顯示全部帖子
To Kittifly,

how can you define what is top tier band one?

For you info, there are four schools carry "st Paul's".  I think avbee is going to say these four schools are also good schools.

3#
發表於 08-11-27 16:53 |顯示全部帖子
Could you share the list, i really want to have a copy

4#
發表於 08-12-11 00:14 |顯示全部帖子
haha, i like this,

i will push my son too to lift up our reputation.  in my time, we are the top top supplier for med schools

5#
發表於 08-12-11 12:48 |顯示全部帖子
Dear wlmom

thanks for your comment.

Wah Yan is the best.  thank you.

But I don't think St Paul's Boy is nothing more than a happy school. If you or your family ever have a chance to study in this school, you should experience more.

Agree that Paul boy has bad branches, but so do many schools, even Wah Yan.  

about As:

I recall my story. what i want to say is "10As from individual student does not mean the standard of the whole school"

Unquote

I think this endless debate is not fair to both schools, especially those hard working students

[ 本帖最後由 andrewpapa 於 08-12-11 15:22 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 08-12-11 14:54 |顯示全部帖子
to bobbbby

agree you point. and yours view is the same as mine if you read all my other posts.

I am just using an extreme example only.  Sorry to offence.  But i have to clarify that my relative is a good man at all.

7#
發表於 08-12-11 16:45 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry wlmom

don't make me wrong, I am not trying to convince you.  I am saying that Paul boys is not a school with your comment "...no pressure and happy school and no 10As...."

your statement is not friendly at all. If you don't know much about Paul boys, please take away this comment.  if you were a parent of paul boys, then sorry for my impolite.

原帖由 wlmom 於 08-12-11 11:52 發表
btw, i couldn't find any good reasons to support st paul boys is a better school, other than no pressure la, study happily la, no 10As la,... ok, then with these qualities, st paul boys could be a good school as parents would not have much pressure and can live happily ever after.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題