搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St. Paul Boy
發新帖
樓主: TungTung_daddy
go

St. Paul Boy [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-16 08:42 |顯示全部帖子
not really depended on family background. Some of the doctors' sons in class also got rejected also.

Though i am rejected also,  I found that some who got into second in are really smart and presentable.  Some of them got a lot of prizes in competition.  

原帖由 qqmami2005 於 10-10-15 23:51 發表
千幾個小朋友報名, 面試只有兩日.  面試後幾天很多家長巳收到失敗信. 學校真的有效率!!!!!
還是未面試巳根據家庭背境準備了這些信呢?  很難說服家長學校不是這樣做?  再者, 我和太太是基督徒, 對這學校的印像和超效 ...

2#
發表於 10-10-16 12:29 |顯示全部帖子
So, which one is better than it?

Government school: St Joseph
Private school: St Co-edu

Other than the above two, I can't find other.  But, one is difficult to get it (st paul co-edu), the other has hard workload and you have to try very hard to keep in the top in class in order to go to st joseph secondary.    So, apart from the above two, I still think st paul boys primary school  is the good choice, though i was rejected.

原帖由 hui3328 於 10-10-16 10:08 發表
算啦, 呢間嘢無論成績, 校際比賽都唔係至Top學校, 面試又做得咁求其, 如果你住中西區/灣仔, 不如參加統一派位, 好多官津校都好過佢.

3#
發表於 10-10-16 12:52 |顯示全部帖子
But Wah Yan is not good academically both in primary and secondary.  Besides, it seems that the
brand name of st paul boys is better than the other primary schools you suggested and the family
background of the students are totally different.  St Paul boys is more middle class, has a long
history  .  Though the the secondary school face some difficulty now, i thought that it will be good after 6 years when our kids are promoted to secondary
school.

原帖由 hui3328 於 10-10-16 12:46 發表
灣仔區可考慮軒呢詩官小, 據聞有七成入皇仁. 華仁也不錯, 雖然近年成績跌得好勁, 不過都應該好過St. Paul Boys.

另外, 你可參考去年的一些Post, 高主教中學的成績及Banding都好過St. Paul Boys.

4#
發表於 10-10-17 15:43 |顯示全部帖子
Agreed.  Most of people here told that st paul boys is not good but they still apply.  

Though the interview is only last for 20 minutes,
they require the children to concentrate on the
teacher's instruction, good memory to repeat the
story and to present the story well.  Their memory , presentation skill and concentration are tested
already.

Though I cannot go to second in, I have no complain about the interview and the school.  Those who can go to second in must prove themselves is outstanding than others during the above interview process.

For those who said that they got good performance in kindergarten but rejected, we actually know
that the kindergarten usually gave good report in
K2 for them to apply primary school.  Therefore,
the difference  of the students is not depended on
K2 school report.  Most of us got good report
also.  

原帖由 ukodelechan 於 10-10-17 11:51 發表
其實我唔明點會覺得間學校唔好,但又要報?間間名校都成日俾人傳成績差,唔好等等。。。我覺得謠言止於智者,學校好唔好搵下資料都知,何況學校唔好,唔top,又點會有千幾人報,爭崩頭呢?
我覺得小朋友考唔到好正常,始終考生多過學位幾 ...

5#
發表於 10-10-19 09:58 |顯示全部帖子
St pauls boy and st stephen have a good big and good campus (st paul boy will move to a new
school campus in 2012).  They have a lot of
choices to choose their students, just like now
1400 applicants to choose 96.  They can choose the smart students to train them and the
academic result must be more promising than
government school 6 years later.  Besides, the
family background of st paul boys are more middle class and they have enough resources to train
the student.  

不過話說回頭, St. Paul Boys 及 St. Stephen 這兩間傳統名校轉成直資的最主要原因是希望有收生自主權. 佢哋認為, 成績唔好係因為教署派不到好學生給他們.

而家呢兩間的小學及中學都轉成一條龍的學校, 收生質素大為 ... [/quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖