用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 如只有顏寶玲或匯基收?怎麼辦?(urgent) ...
發新帖
樓主: Viman
go

如只有顏寶玲或匯基收?怎麼辦?(urgent) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-7-17 08:30 |顯示全部帖子
Hi

Just a correction on SI classes:
1A and 1B are taught in Putonghua as opposed to the other classes.  For 2007/2008, 1A and 1E were the classes for students with better English.

Interviews are conducted on a 1-1 or 1-2 basis (1 being the student).  The conversations will be mainly in English but also can be in Putonghua or Chinese. Basically, topics surrounded on activities the student had undertaken or his/her views on certain public issues during that period.  My son indicated his interests in Chinese history and the teacher (being the Chinese history teacher) immediately started a discussion with him on the various characters and different dynaties.

Hope this provides some information to how interviews are being conducted in UCCKE.

CCM

2#
發表於 08-7-17 10:50 |顯示全部帖子
To Gracewu1219

Parent to both S1 and S2 students.   

My girl was admitted in 3rd round (knock door) in 2006/2007 and my son applied directly to UCCKE for 2007/2008.

Please see PM.

CCM

3#
發表於 08-10-10 09:45 |顯示全部帖子
manhin_ge

Almost all subjects would be in taught in English, except for Chinese, VA and Chinese History.   There will definitely be an adjusting period for the child but he/she will adapt very quickly.

It will be good if the child tries to listen to English songs or watch English programmes to improve the listening skills as this helps the child to remain interested in the lessons.

CCM
‹ 上一主題|下一主題