搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 SWCK interview
發新帖
查看: 6405|回覆: 4
go

SWCK interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-12 10:11 |顯示全部帖子
When is your child interview ? Mine is on today, maybe we can share after today interview.

I had called the school office before and they said actually the place is already confirmed unless there's any special need from the child, so they so called this as "informal interview".

2#
發表於 09-1-13 10:44 |顯示全部帖子
Hi YYfung,

I encounter the same difficulties with you since I still waiting for the ESF 2nd round. ESF still be my 1st choice since it had the priority for the P1 interview.

Do you ever had a school visit for starters? How did you compare starters with SWCK (enviornment and teachers)?

For myself, most likely I will paid the school fee for SWCK to hold the place first

3#
發表於 09-1-13 12:15 |顯示全部帖子
Hi YYfung,

I think I attend the same section with you, at 2:00 pm but my son was admitted in pm class and still in the am waiting list.

We lived in HK island so I did not have much choice. My main concern for the SWCK is much far away and the school bus may not stop near our home. If he enrolled in pm session, my husband and I can't bring him to school but I think it's impossible for the helper to bring him to school though his younger brother is only 1 year old, it's too dangerous !!!

So the only thing I can do now is just keep waiting (the ESF, SWCK am sessiion) or maybe try starters. The worst case is just stay in his current school but the school did not have any connection with ESF , so headache now !!!

4#
發表於 09-1-20 17:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Marinachira,

Maybe you can check with the school, I also turn down the pm offer at SWCK.
As I'm still on the am waiting list, probably I will pay the deposit for starters instead.

5#
發表於 09-1-22 09:52 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Tvoincy,

Noticed that you are also concern the school bus in the other post. You better check with SWCK regarding the school bus route since their school bus not cover most of the area in HK Island, esp for PM sessiion.

This is the reason why I need to turn down the offer in PM session since school bus not running either in Eastern side or Western side of HK
‹ 上一主題|下一主題