用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any other forum for secondary school?
發新帖
查看: 1125|回覆: 2
go

Any other forum for secondary school? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-1 14:27 |顯示全部帖子
Why don't you start your own topic of secondary school stuffs? What do you want to know?
It is natural that there are much more concerns with primary kids; and thus more primary discussions.

2#
發表於 09-11-2 18:11 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 KWOKS 於 09-11-2 17:39 發表
I have posted my questions before but no respond so far.  So that's why I ask any other alternatives?

I saw your question in another topic asking for comments of ESF and RC (Secondary) in term of acadamic and discipline. Don't you think your question/request was just too broad? You are basically asking for comments on everything. Can you be more specific?

In general, I would say that academic standard and discipline of RC and all ESF schools are "up to my expectations".

3#
發表於 09-11-2 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 KWOKS 於 09-11-2 21:09 發表
Thanks. but may I know what is your expectations and pls be more specific?  Are your children studying in both schools?

Everyone has his own specifications.
The fact that I am happy with a school, does not mean that everyone would be.
My children are at RC and I have families and friends in a few ESF schools.
I cannot be more specific because a school is a basket of different qualities. It would take me forever to list out qualities of these schools.
May be you should first share what you expect from a school and parents here can comment on whether RC or any ESF schools would suit your needs.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖