用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 RCHK's parent, pls make your suggestion!
發新帖
樓主: Radiomama
go

RCHK's parent, pls make your suggestion! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-5 13:46 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 oooray 於 09-6-5 13:33 發表

I don't like the man in the uniform shop. While fisherman hat is out of stock, he didn't tell me when (just a rough idea) it will be replenished...
While I was persuading my daughter to choose the ca ...

Mr Arthur is famous for his attitude. No one ever saw him smile and no one likes him.
Next time you go, see whether the parent volunteer helper is there. She is extremely helpful. I would rather not talk to Mr Arthur at all.

2#
發表於 09-6-5 16:02 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Saturn 於 09-6-5 14:18 發表
I never heard that the white sports tee will be phased out.  Where did the information come from?  Was that from the letter notice?

I still have a copy of the printed letter from school, date 23 March 2009.

Students can no longer wear the white sports tee for the school year of 2010-2011.

3#
發表於 09-6-5 16:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 oooray 於 09-6-5 15:41 發表
My experience in dealing with the Reception Staff was ok.

I never had problem with them too. Lucky me.

Mr. Arthur : One day I will give you a good lesson! Hahahaha....

Go go go. Hahaha.

I felt sorry for blaming the lady (I didn't know she was a volunteer parent helper).
I think it is a bad idea to ask volunteer helping in the uniform shop...that supposed is making $$$ there, and troublesome parents (like me) are expecting some basic service there!

She has been helpling there for 2 years. She has a kid in primary school and she is always very polite and kind. She is ALWAYS there!
I do not know what kind of $$$ arrangement they have with the uniform manufacturer. But I know that Mr Arthur is only a ESF staff. He has basically no connection with the uniform manufacturer. So that explains why he does not really care how parents feel and has the same poker face all the time.
Heard that he used to work in the uniform shop of another ESF school. Lucky them......

4#
發表於 09-6-25 19:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cmhui 於 09-6-11 00:33 發表

You won't miss anything. We still have a couple of times gathering at PAC and listen to Mr. MAX through out the year. He'll repeat his jokes again and again ...

How, can I know? ...

My son is in RC for three years ...

Is Max that boring?
Hmmm. I have opposite experience/views.

5#
發表於 09-6-25 19:07 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Radiomama 於 09-6-25 13:18 發表
Would anyone purchase the label from Stuck-on-you?  Or we could use our own labelling methods?

Stuck-on-you labels are not cheap but I do not like them.

I usually do either of these:
(1) permanent marker (particularly convenient on clothing items, or even on lunch boxes if you do not mind)
(2) Dymo (on more delicate items, eg nice pencil cases, etc, where you do not want use permanent marker)
(3) print names on paper, cut them out, and use sticky tape to tape them on belongings (good for really small areas, eg pencils, pens)

6#
發表於 09-8-20 11:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 可敏 於 09-8-20 11:17 發表
my girl is Y1 student, she said she want to buy Siu Mai at shool, but I don`t like give her the cash when she go to school, is it better to give her a otupus?

Any parents can share your experience.

My children use cash.
I think they would get the actual feeling of what things cost by paying cash.

The problem with octopus is that it doesn't give the person the feeling of spending because it is so easy to use. Anything (food, drinks, etc) is just a beep and small children tend to be unable to resist the temptation to spend money. And if you lose the card, you lose the deposit too.

My child in Year 5 has only $6 "allowance" per day, and this is hardly enough for siu mai. But she learn to save and spend wisely. (PS. She has her lunch and snack packed from home this year.)

7#
發表於 09-12-2 21:50 |顯示全部帖子
The set up for all primary levels are the same. Classes in the same year level share a common area: the hub.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題