搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 DGS offer
發新帖
樓主: 木土土
go

DGS offer [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-2-19 22:47 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter is also waiting for the results but she seems not as nervous as me.  I just wonder why Dgs can't announce the results as the Spcc does, posting on the school website.  Are there any BK friends living on Kowloon side received the waiting list letter today?  I phoned Dgs today to ask when the last batch of letters would be sent but the staff said it might take a week.  How annoying it is! Anyway , wish good news for all those not receiving any letters yet!

2#
發表於 08-2-20 15:48 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Pmum,
I have already asked the school and the staff said letters would be sent by ordinary mail, not registered mail.

3#
發表於 08-2-22 23:13 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all BK mums,
I am also waiting for the letter .  I think if the applicants on reserve list are asked to register by next Monday, there may be good news for us if we don't receive any letter tomorrow.  I think the ones on reserve lists will be on a higher priority if there is any vacancy than those on the waiting list.  After the registration of those on reserve , I think the offer letter will be sent on next Tuesday and Wednesday.  By the way, are there any DGS applicants going to the interview in Spcc next Saturday? My girl is in group 3.

4#
發表於 08-2-22 23:50 |顯示全部帖子
Hi! Jcmichelle,
Do you mind telling me whether your daughter ranks the top 3 in her grade or whether she is good at sports or music?  Which school do you prefer, Dgs or Spcc?

5#
發表於 08-2-23 10:25 |顯示全部帖子
Hi! BK mums,
I phoned the school today and was told that waiting list was just the same as reserve list.  Can anyone on waiting list tell me whether you also have to register by next Monday like those on the reserve?

6#
發表於 08-2-23 10:53 |顯示全部帖子
Dear alady,
Congradulation !!! Are there any registration forms attached ? When do you have to register?  I really hope my daughter can be as lucky as yours.

7#
發表於 08-2-23 23:32 |顯示全部帖子
Hi! I also received the acceptance letter today.  I am just thinking whether I will ask my daughter to attend the Spcc interview next Sat.  Perhaps I will let her decide.  Hurray! All anxious mums can at last have a good sleep.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題