搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 聖保羅書院小學
發新帖
查看: 1710|回覆: 3
go

聖保羅書院小學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-14 22:46 |顯示全部帖子
I got the acceptance letter. Does anyone know if I register the school, can I still waiting the reply from another private school? There's no contradiction in between, right? Only is I have to give up the luck draw!

2#
發表於 08-11-14 23:13 |顯示全部帖子
Hi YuHangMum,

Thanks for your reply and congratulations! I think this is the wonderful moment u've ever had! I'm still struggling cos I only got waiting list from my first choice (a private school). Regarding St. Paul boys since they will move to Victoria Road, do u have any idea that the net will be changed to "Southern District"?

原帖由 YuHangMum 於 08-11-14 23:03 發表
jtsky,

You can wait for private school. There's no contradiction in between, only is you must give up the luck draw!  Nice to meet you.

3#
發表於 08-11-14 23:28 |顯示全部帖子
Hi YuHangMum,

It's becos the Secondary school is also my concern to select the PS. Since in 南區 not many choice for English Secondary school, that means most probably my son will go the St. Paul Secondary school.

原帖由 YuHangMum 於 08-11-14 23:20 發表
Hi jtsky,

點解您一定要知會不會變成南區學校呢??

4#
發表於 08-11-14 23:52 |顯示全部帖子
As I heard that King's college is better than St. Paul. Well I still have time to do the research and most probably I will still go to register.

原帖由 YuHangMum 於 08-11-14 23:43 發表
I see!  Why you don't want your son continue study in st paul college?  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題