搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria interview
發新帖
查看: 2908|回覆: 2
go

Victoria interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-14 07:49 |顯示全部帖子
yes, i received on 12/11, we applied middle kornhill.

2#
發表於 09-11-22 15:47 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 27# cmir 的文章

we went to the one in middle kornhill, 3 main sessions during the interview:

1. playtime, when the teachers observe the child through some games that require the child show their fine motor skill,e.g. putting things into holes, colour and matching.  During this time, the teacher will come and talk to the parent and the child.

2. english story time

3. chinese teacher time, when children in the group sit in a circle, similar to a playgroup, some games were played, singing etc.

the whole process is like going to a mini playgroup...where the teachers had a lot of chances to observe the kid, parent, also their relationship....

I attended the principle/parent meeting, questions similar to the questionaire were asked during the meeting e.g. what are the expectations toward the school, what language we speak at home...all the years, people had been taking this meeting very seriously (i had been doing some reseach!!), leading to some "showing off", 搶答 etc,  saying that the parent's performance during the meeting count as well.....

I must say it is not bad at all, or at least my session wasn't.....just an opportunity of saying and asking what we think.....of course if you opt to go to the meeting, it is better to say something, not just sitting there and listen in, it is meant to be a discussion, sharing session... otherwise it looked太無誠意..

3#
發表於 09-11-25 20:17 |顯示全部帖子
no學巻呀~~~
‹ 上一主題|下一主題