教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 想請教嘉諾撒聖心會收超大女嗎
發新帖
查看: 4239|回覆: 1
go

想請教嘉諾撒聖心會收超大女嗎 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-16 17:07 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 11# Cutemom0808 的文章

when my boxing day girl went for interview the first year, the teacher did tell us to come back 1 year later!! But still we were unsuccessful the second year..

For a kg like shck, since they don't discriminate "small B" at all, then their uptake of super big B must be very very little compare to others..
(correct me if I am wrong Ian! )

2#
發表於 11-9-17 07:49 |顯示全部帖子

回復 13# ting-ma 的帖子

what year and what month is your child born in? as mentioned above, if you had applied last year, and IF your child was born early Dec, you would had given equal chance as others..

for my case and my experience, I gut feeling is..the chance is low, being born end of Dec, and especially my girl is not smart, just average (but did managed to do everything she was asked during interview the second time...)

不過我都無再去深究了, 因為這都是上天安排的...假若當日真的入到, 都唔知點返學...though I liked this school a lot, my mother was a graduate from SH..

but i hate to discourage the mama who post this thread, my bet is, super big girl from Oct has 0 chance for k1 (sorry Ian again for jumping into conclusion!!! just don't want them to have false hope!! sorry!), but if she is keen enough, she should try k2 插班 and start writing letters now for next year!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題