用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 急求 St. Catherine 2011 K1 Application Form !!!!!!
發新帖
查看: 16158|回覆: 4
go

急求 St. Catherine 2011 K1 Application Form !!!!!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-14 23:08 |顯示全部帖子
I mailed out the letter yday in the afternoon, does it count as yesterday or today for the stamp date????
really worry about the form!!!!

原帖由 nicolandavy 於 10-9-14 22:57 發表
Don't think there will be extra form for u as each birth certificate of a child can only request for one form only...

2#
發表於 10-9-14 23:23 |顯示全部帖子
sigh....worry so much now ah! .... seems nothing i can do now and just pray for the form!!!!

原帖由 nicolandavy 於 10-9-14 23:16 發表
I think they should count on the stamp date gwa...otherwise they can just simply ask parents to drop off the letter in person only...just my logic and I hope it comforts you...

3#
發表於 10-9-14 23:26 |顯示全部帖子
I just told my hubby about this situation and he kinda blamed me why i sent instead of drop it by hand.....sigh...we lived in HK side and i thought it was just the 1st day, mail should be good enough ah ma!!!!.....
sigh....http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/images/smilies/default/bb6.gif
原帖由 nicolandavy 於 10-9-14 23:16 發表
I think they should count on the stamp date gwa...otherwise they can just simply ask parents to drop off the letter in person only...just my logic and I hope it comforts you...

4#
發表於 10-9-14 23:44 |顯示全部帖子
Hello nicolandavy,
I will apply KV too, of course I wanna stay at HK side but seems too limited choice...that's why I try both Kowloon & HK Kinder ah!!!
You are rite, it's a long road and it's just the beginning ....that's why i feel regret that I should have submitted in person!!! Dont wanna my daughter missed any chance ah!!!

原帖由 nicolandavy 於 10-9-14 23:36 發表
Take it easy la...and pls try to let ur hubby know he shouldn't blame u on anything...as there is still a long road to go. Instead of blaming, we should always say something to comfort the other half  ...

5#
發表於 10-9-15 01:05 |顯示全部帖子
pino...you are rite...but m worried about the stamp date coz i sent it out in the afternoon and wonder is it count as today's mail ah! sigh....

原帖由 pino 於 10-9-15 00:18 發表

我同你一樣係昨天寄,從無諗過要親自交!我覺得咁樣做/想,係好正常,你吾應該怪自己!

我都好同意nicolandavy咁講:"I think they should count on the stamp date gwa...otherwise they can just simply ask parents  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖