用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 有人話可以走後門入SC, 聽到好唔舒服lor.. ...
發新帖
樓主: cincin_ko
go

有人話可以走後門入SC, 聽到好唔舒服lor.. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-3 22:40 |顯示全部帖子
Cin Cin ko,

I think the reason you want to go for St Cat is because you want to go for famous P1, although I am not 100% sure.

If this is the case, then you have to understand that although getting in St Cat, it does not guarantee a good P1 allocation result. Cause St Cat has over 600 K3 graduates then there must be some that succeeded to go to good schools. The parents worked a lot behind - which is very important for P1 preparation.

Hence even though that person can secure a place in St Cat does not mean that the baby's final result in P1 will be better than you. K1 is only the first step - you have to do a lot during these 2 years to get a good P1 allotment. Even if we cannot get a St Cat offer - if the parent is dedicated to prepare the child - I don't think the kinder is so important.

As I understand - that's why some famous kinder will see the parent's background in deciding the kinder offer - cause they want to take those parents that are very serious in grooming the baby on their side - like private tutoring even from kinder, going for lots of competition to get medals, K2 can play grade 4 piano, etc. Then it seems there these kinders will produce smart babies - but actually the smart babies are produced by the parent's effort & training given.

2#
發表於 10-10-7 13:17 |顯示全部帖子
Add oil

Add oil

Add oil
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖