教育王國 討論區 民生書院幼稚園 Munsang interview
發新帖
查看: 12244|回覆: 3
go

Munsang interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-21 13:34 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 sofiamama 於 12-3-26 16:38 編輯

Anyone already interviewed  can share what has been asked in the interview?

How long is the entire process?

Thx
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-11-22 12:30 |顯示全部帖子
Agree that it is the worst & most ridiculous  interview I had ever encountered.

the table is already crowded with 7-8 kids + 7-8 parents but the mother sitting next to me had also brought her elder son (who is studying in Munsang as he is wearing their sweater) with her and this elder boy also squeezed into the table and played the toys and his mother didn't stop him .

the kids has no time to warm up and facing the toys and in such noisy environment, most of them did not answered the teacher directly, the teacher needs to repeat questions or the parent has to help to guide.

within the half hour time slot, the teacher has to interview 7-8 kids / parents (average each with less than 3 minutes), how could they assess a kid's ability in such a rush!

when I am answering the teacher's question but not yet finished my answer, she already turned to the next kid, that really shows no respect!:;pppp:

3#
發表於 09-11-22 13:11 |顯示全部帖子
I only posted back the form, so has never been requested to pay $70 to buy their thing.

原帖由 greg 於 09-11-22 13:06 發表

我意思係整個面試流程...民生在安排上是可以的但一進入房間就唔掂啦...你可能係己經準備收的學生家長所以問你問得好detail羅....

PS...你地交表時有冇要求你地比$70買佢地本校?我就冇買,可能個陣時己經衰左..: ...

4#
發表於 09-11-22 14:13 |顯示全部帖子
I am luckier than you, I am also pregnant, but may be I line up earlier and entered the interview room earlier, one of the teachers saw me and reacted quickly and get me a higher chair to sit more comfortably.

This is the only thing I appreciate during the entire interview.

原帖由 BB1026 於 09-11-22 13:50 發表
我都覺得個面試超唔掂,好迫,我自己又大肚,連椅都無張坐,蹲在地上,腳都麻痺了, 最慘阿女又掛住玩玩具,老師過來幾次都唔肯開口答問題, 請激死我,一定無希望啦, 等我之前一晚重鬼咁比心機填份問卷.. ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題