搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 高主教 - Release of the interview result
發新帖
樓主: dimmy
go

高主教 - Release of the interview result [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-13 21:34 |顯示全部帖子
Regarding no. of applicants, I think they have about 800 instead of 1,000+ because I sent the application form on the day before the deadline  and my no. is 6XX.   Though it seems that this school is not as popular as SPCC / DBS..., I found the teachers and school head are dedicated.  I got the offer too and will think seriously whether we should give up the lucky draw.
did any one know the school hours?  I start to think about the way to bring him to school...  
I also worry about my poor PTH can't help my son.  Any one got good PTH tutor or great Chinese subject tutorial school, please advise.   I worry my son can't catch up in P1.

2#
發表於 08-11-15 00:49 |顯示全部帖子
Dear ratafan and npMaMa,

Advise from the current parents are always valuable.  Thanks for your time.  

To be honest, I had very little idea of RC before I attended the interview.  But I don't know why... (perhaps I keep my son's choice of school in my prayer all the time)... after the interview, I have a strong feeling of this school.  She likes a fine young lady who is knowledgable, talent and with a humble heart.  Perhaps RC is not as charm as SPCC / DBS, but she has depth.

1. I also found the 普通話/英文大使 are impressive but they must be the top students.  May I know the average standard of other students.  I mean how do you feel about your son's classmates in terms of their academic, learning attitude and character.

2.  Since the General Studies are taught in English, I believe that they use English books.  Correct me if I am wrong?  It is important to me co'z I must go for this school if my son can maintain good English and PTH standard in the primary stage.

3. 課外活動 -- which one is more outstanding?  sports? music? art?  

Many many thanks!!!

原帖由 ratafan 於 08-11-14 23:21 發表
my kid is now studying at RC. He told me that there are 2 English teachers, one NAT teaching them once a week and one Chinese teaching them all other days.  The NAT teaches them oral and the readers.  ...

[ 本帖最後由 rtam 於 08-11-15 01:42 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 08-11-15 01:40 |顯示全部帖子
Many thanks Kingmame.  Your son is mature as he would admire the classmate who is serious in learning.  You made a right choice for your child, didn't you?

原帖由 Kingmame 於 08-11-15 01:26 發表
[quote]原帖由 rtam 於 08-11-15 00:49 發表
Dear rtam,

My son is now studing in RC P2.  Let me try to share my RC experience with you. 1. A class of  ...

4#
發表於 08-11-15 07:48 |顯示全部帖子
.......but seems that the class in RC is not small, almost 40 !  In Wah Yan, they change to 30 this year, the parent said that it is really effective to give more attention to the students in a class.  

Wah Yan's campus is so so so small, but they do strong at sports (I mean the joint-school activities).

It's really difficult for me to make a choice between RC and Wah Yan even I don't put 直升Wah Yan secondary school as one of the consideration (as I have other plan in secondary school).
‹ 上一主題|下一主題