搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 今日in完St.Paul!
發新帖
樓主: HebeMama630
go

今日in完St.Paul! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-17 19:35 |顯示全部帖子
我同HB IN 完好想大哭一場... we're well prepared.  Though teacher just asked 4 questions, we believe that my HB and I have tried our best to answer her well.  The teacher was very patient and nice (my friend said hers is very serious).  Unfortunately, my girl who talked a lot all the time right before the IN suddenly turned silcence.  I did not hear any single word from her at my back.  I wanted to cry at that moment... but of course I hide my feeling in front of her.  I won't blame her!
One strange thing I want to share... I thought that no parent can be allowed to stay with the child during the interview.  But since we could look into the interview room, we noticed that one mommy was sitting with her girl to complete the interview, whereas the daddy alone answered all questions with another teacher.  Seems it is totally different from the rest of us?  Why?  Her girl never cried.  If I could stay with my girl, I believe that she could do much better.
BTW, my no. is 3xx and did the interview at 2pm.  About 4:30pm, I passed by SPC again, it's already closed.  Seems the applicants are not that many as we thought.

[ 本帖最後由 rtam 於 09-1-17 21:09 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 09-1-21 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
Can someone help me please?

My husband threw away the interview letter accidentially  and just returned me the empty envelope.  Can someone tell me the no. written on the envelope (right bottom corner) is same as the registration no. printed in the letter.  It's 2009K-0xxx.  Please help.  Just in case I don't receive the result in March, I still have a registration no. to check with the School Office.

Thanks a lot.

3#
發表於 09-1-21 23:27 |顯示全部帖子
iatsang,

Thanks a lot for your reply!等我仲大吵大鬧哦hb唔小心成晚...hee hee... 你救了他免捱哦.   I think I was too nervious at that time.  Anyway, our Father knows which school suits my daughter the most, so I will enjoy my Chinese New Year holidays and wait for the result to be released in March peacefully.  Hope that you receive good news in March.  Tks again.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-21 11:28 發表
Hi, the number on the envelope should be the same as your registration number.

However, I think your husband may not have threw away the interview letter.  It was took by the interviewer.

4#
發表於 09-1-22 13:04 |顯示全部帖子
iantsang,

我真要懺悔, 因當日老公好認真好同心咁去面試, 盡力為女兒尋「幸福」, 我們已盡了力, 若天父的心意是不應去SPK, 我便心安地去自己都好滿意的KG, 只是前途上(中小學沒一條龍) 會較多挑戰.
好奇一問: you seem to be preferred SH more than SPK.
Do you have any specific concerns about SPK?
Can you share.
SH is very tough in terms of workload, so are you prepared?
To be honest, I love SPK very much, the only thing hesitate me is the school is pretty strict with the primary and secondary students as I heard.
So I found the SP girls always look calm, bright but a bit sad (
憂憂愁愁的樣子).
I have been observing them for so many years since I was a little girl. I hope I got it wrong.
Hope my comments won’t upset anyone.
Just share my feeling.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-22 00:14 發表
Hi rtam,

You are welcome and you better don't tell your husband the truth!  Just kidding!

Honestly, we have set out heart for SHCK already so any news TOO GOOD, will probably force us to make a choi ...

[ 本帖最後由 rtam 於 09-1-22 13:45 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 09-1-22 15:19 |顯示全部帖子
Shunshunma,

Though SH is not my cup of tea, I am so curious about what made you so struggling after hearing your relative’s comment.
Workload or the SH culture?
I am so scared!

原帖由 kkmoremore 於 09-1-22 15:07 發表
Hi shunshunma,

多謝你的意見和鼓勵!

最初我都有咁諗過! 這是因為見到個女好似好鍾意間學校才想盡力幫佢爭取! 但依家已經打消了這個念頭! 因為想深一層, 聖心係好好, 不過未必適合我地. 我有親戚現係聖心中學讀緊, ...

6#
發表於 09-1-22 19:00 |顯示全部帖子
Hi ian,

Your daughter is so lucky because her father cares her so much.  She will be a very bright girl for sure.  If you don't mind, please PM me your comments or simply forward me your previous messages.  Please be open, I won't be upset about any negative feedback because deep in my heart, I still have some reservation...  I truly agree with you that we should agree / respect our daughters' instinct.  I know my girl loves very much the kindergarten I registered for her earlier (me too), but somehow, it's her mother who doesn't want to torture and go through the P1 application process after 3 years.

BTW, the colleague next to me is a traditional SH girl, I admire her very much because she is persistent, tough, competitive yet sensible.  In my eyes, girls from both schools are great but just in different styles.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-22 18:04 發表
Hi rtam,

Yes, I have a personal preference on SHCK over SPK.  I have already put many comments in bk concerning so wouldn't wanna bring it up again.  If you need, I can PM you.

I was brought up in H ...

7#
發表於 09-1-22 23:38 |顯示全部帖子
謝謝你,我明了.是我太緊張怪錯HB.

原帖由 virgobb 於 09-1-22 20:15 發表

唔關你 hb 事,老師收左封面試信架。

8#
發表於 09-1-23 00:05 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks a lot.  I share your point of view.  You have mentioned something which is my main concern (but not necessary yours and other parents' concern).  

So let's share the result later in March.  

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-1-22 21:44 發表
Hi rtam,

You may find my responses concerning these schools in this link:

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1696579&page=1#pid26623407

I am open to comment on them but frankly I don't ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題