搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 yeah~net31派左第1志願~~
發新帖
查看: 2662|回覆: 2
go

yeah~net31派左第1志願~~ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-8 18:17 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter also got St. Mary's and she's studying in St. Catherine's now.  Do you have private school choice?

原帖由 Vinyny 於 09-6-8 04:40 PM 發表
My girl also got St. Mary.. they can be classmate soon.. BTW, which kindergarden you are now?
mimia

2#
發表於 09-6-8 20:15 |顯示全部帖子
I know "looking for swimming partner" is not related to the topic but I guess you all are living near the district and see if anyone of you would like to join my daughter to swim.  Details as below:

Looking for swimming partner

My daughter, six years old is planning to learn swimming very soon.  I knew a very good coach who taught many of my friends' kids.  Since my daughter couldn't learn swimming last year and most of her friends already taught by this coach and learnt swimming already.  So I couldn't join in their groups.  Now looking for 1-2 partners, prefer girl around six years old.  
Coach said around a group of 3 is the best:
Schedule as below:
Tuesday 2:00-3:00pm TST 港景峰clubhouse
Sunday 5:00-6:00pm 君頤峰 clubhouse
If anyone interested, please kindly pm or email me:
[email protected] urgently since we can start anytime if I can get 2 more kids to join.
mimia

3#
發表於 09-6-10 20:19 |顯示全部帖子
Hahaha...  my husband went to register yesterday morning.  I checked the info yesterday nite and found my daughter's English name was written in mistake.  Forgot to call today and made me feel, 点会咁嫁?  Oh, my daughter has to attend a class allocation exam in 27th?!  Oh, exam starts...  She's studying in St. Cat.
See ya all soon...
mimia
‹ 上一主題|下一主題