教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CDNIS vs FIS
發新帖
查看: 10679|回覆: 4
go

CDNIS vs FIS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-26 10:25 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# lottieclee 的文章

My daughter is studying in FIS for almost 5 year since reception. I agree with lottieclee. Studying in  FIS is tough. They have high expecting of the children and their parents. The children need hardworking to survive in the classroom.
  Beside FIS is British curriculum and Cdnis is Canadian curriculum.
  Honestly, I think FIS also has a lot inadequate so what are your most concern?
Academia, school life, school environment....etc?

2#
發表於 10-2-27 11:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# yuenszewing 的文章

Honestly, CIS and FIS are all good schools, but enter to either one is not automatically to achieve good academic result. It is all depend to their parents.
  So if you are more concern to study Chinese, want more after school extra-curricular activities or bigger school size, then choose CIS.
  Mind you, in P5 and P6, both classes will move to Chai Wan campus.

3#
發表於 10-2-28 11:59 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# yuenszewing 的文章

Hi yuenszewing,

Sorry, I can't make any comment about Cdnis, cos I don't know this school too much.
  I just have some friends (not very close friends) whose children are studying happily in this school and that like this school very much. Because they said in these few year, the school put more effort in Chinese studying.

For BBIX,
  My child is studying in International stream.

4#
發表於 10-3-1 10:41 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 12# BBIX 的文章

Hi BBIX,

Normally, they interview all have priority children first, and pick those have passed the interview. If they still have vacancy, they started to interview other children. So for me, I interview around March or April, and after one week, I call them rather my child pass the interview or not and then I received a letter to confirm.
  Sorry I don't know they will post the result in the web sites.

5#
發表於 10-3-2 12:06 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# yuenszewing 的文章

Hi BBIX,

Sorry, I don't know much about the smoking problem at school, because the secondary campus is in the other  site. But I heard that there are some students smoking outside the school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題