搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 收到St Cat 信了 ^^
發新帖
樓主: happyfok123
go

收到St Cat 信了 ^^ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-3 15:19 |顯示全部帖子
it was really good that SC send out the result before the registeration of KV...so that parents can consider which school is more suitable for their children....and those children in the waiting list can have more chance

2#
發表於 08-12-3 16:47 |顯示全部帖子
i also live in Fairview Park!!...i think i can receive the letter from SC today...but no expectation at all ....as my daughter's performance was really bad (crying!!!)....

i received KV's waiting list letter too~~my daughter is a small girl (0908)....she got an offer in 2 Kindergarten for AM class already...but i am still thinking whether let her stay in the existing PN Kindergarten or not.........

原帖由 bbkellyqueen 於 08-12-3 16:32 發表
My boy was on St C pm waiting list including KV & SKH.  So still have little hope on them.mouth:" />

Being accepted pm in SPC so its better than nothing and my hubby like SPC as they stressed that use ...

3#
發表於 08-12-3 16:48 |顯示全部帖子
i also live in Fairview Park!!...i think i can receive the letter from SC today...but no expectation at all ....as my daughter's performance was really bad (crying!!!)....

i received KV's waiting list letter too~~my daughter is a small girl (0908)....she got an offer in 2 Kindergarten for AM class already...but i am still thinking whether let her stay in the existing PN Kindergarten or not.........

原帖由 bbkellyqueen 於 08-12-3 16:32 發表
My boy was on St C pm waiting list including KV & SKH.  So still have little hope on them.mouth:" />

Being accepted pm in SPC so its better than nothing and my hubby like SPC as they stressed that use ...

4#
發表於 08-12-4 10:45 |顯示全部帖子
my girl is studying in LH (in Olympic) ar...too far away from Fairview Park....

where is Tammy??

原帖由 bbkellyqueen 於 08-12-4 09:22 發表
hi kitcatchi,

which nursery your daughter is attending? my boy is in Tammy.

Have you receive the letter from SC yet?

5#
發表於 08-12-4 10:46 |顯示全部帖子
by the way,,, i haven't received the letter yet...may be "reject".......
原帖由 bbkellyqueen 於 08-12-4 09:22 發表
hi kitcatchi,

which nursery your daughter is attending? my boy is in Tammy.

Have you receive the letter from SC yet?

6#
發表於 08-12-4 17:03 |顯示全部帖子
actually LH is a good school...as there are 3 teachers (one NAT, one Cantonese & one PTH) at the same time to take care for a class....so i am struggling whether let her change or not....
原帖由 bbkellyqueen 於 08-12-4 11:04 發表
Tammy is inside Fairview Park law, its good within walking distance.  Whole day class, as I don't want my son just staying with maid whole day and learn nothing.  He likes Tammy and willing to play wi ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題