教育王國 討論區 國際學校 考不入英基釀掟女慘劇
發新帖
查看: 19163|回覆: 2
go

考不入英基釀掟女慘劇 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-10 00:09 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 pslma 於 10-2-9 14:44 發表
我本來還考慮送女兒去英基, 現在不去了 !  學校怎可以讓孩子讀了2年英文後不優先讓孩子升讀同系小學呢 ? 結果孩子不中不西, 好事成了壞事, 家長怎麼辦 ? 本人很同情該夫婦的困境, 但稚女無罪, 其母行為不可取! 教署 ...

you're right! "....結果孩子不中不西..."

Not lot of parents who are targeting ESF school can afford any other more expensive IS. Therefore, they are hanging their child middle of no where once they failed to admit ESF primary.

Frankly speaking, IS path is kind of one way where it's really hard for those kids to switch back to local stream due to the chinese level. Therefore, it's really sad to hear the news above and I believe this is the pressure that most of those target ESF parents are facing all the time.

I am not ESF parent yet. But, I am one of those who are facing the pressure I mentioned above....

2#
發表於 10-2-10 18:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Cherishvalue 於 10-2-10 10:26 發表
Just would like to share our experience.....

We are Cantonese speaking family.

My boy went to a real IS kindergarten (not ESF though) and spent a year with ESF primary school.  We switched him back ...

You're right IF a Cantonese speaking family. We are not full cantonese speaking family at least I myself is not from HK originally although I'm a chinese in racial. I don't write traditional chinese at all.

That's why my path is one way...

3#
發表於 10-2-11 23:30 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Cherishvalue 於 10-2-10 23:07 發表
Of course it would be difficult if both parents do not understand Chinese!     

exactly.....

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖