搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 優才考啲乜?
發新帖
查看: 5246|回覆: 0
go

優才考啲乜? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-6-21 10:38 |顯示全部帖子
I went to the interview yesterday which lasted only 30-45 mins, very good control on the timing.  Please be there around 15 mins before the scheduled time.

For parents, the teachers will bring you to the classroom and there are 2 activities.  Firstly, a teacher will take you to a school tour to introduce school activities.   Then, it's one on one interview with the teacher, around 10 mins.  The teacher asked me how's my son behaved at school, why I like this school and how do you feel the small school and not very much space at Mongkok school.

For my son, it was a group interview.  Firstly, he played music chair, then, he played lego with the group.  Next, the group was brought to another classroom, waiting for the teacher to call their name.  It's now on 1 to 1.  First, teacher will give him a picture with half flower and half butterfly and then asked him to complete the other half .  Secondly, teacher showed him some word cards (Chinese and English) and asked him to say the words.  Then, it is finished and all kids will go to playground to play some games (scored is not counted in this part).

Overally, my boy found it very interesting and it's all about playing games!

Hope it helps and I know there is another round on 10 & 11 July.  Good luck!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題