教育王國 討論區 國際學校 德瑞國際學校
發新帖
查看: 6194|回覆: 3
go

德瑞國際學校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-9 19:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Regarding discipline, it comes first in this school.
Regarding chinese, my daughter say she have classmates study in SIS and CIS before, they say they do GSIS P6 chinese book when they were P2 in old school...O lol!
But, I am still checking as if their Maths and english is as good as GSIS students...
Anyway, I am still very happy with this school!

2#
發表於 09-1-12 13:57 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Dear Ann0805,
Yes, agree, they put many effort in German, and is OK for my daughter and myself. She just join this year, in P6, and she likes GSIS. so do I.
Dear Kariewu,
Some people say is very hard to get in GSIS, my daughter say is vey easy, I think is really depend on which education you give the kid. My kid study in The Peak Pre-School before primary. But I think if the school can choose, they will take good academic/ behavior kid.

3#
發表於 09-1-13 12:51 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Yes, all the past 7 years!

4#
發表於 09-1-15 12:41 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

If your son is so young like 2 years old, better go to Mandarin playgroup, sing song or listen story...Language normally come from listening first! then they can speak, around 4 can have small group class learn writing with friends. My daughter is 10 now, she have many special questions on her homework, so she have to get private tutor class.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖