用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 KV - WAITING LIST 有消息啦...
發新帖
樓主: KELLYCHONG
go

KV - WAITING LIST 有消息啦... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-3-15 00:11 |顯示全部帖子
True true BabyHilary...you got a great offer which many of us really envy you!

原帖由 BabyHilary 於 11-3-14 23:54 發表
恭喜哂收到call嘅家長!
我冇收到call, 即係話囡囡都唔享waiting list頭...
唔緊要啦, 已經有更好offer!

2#
發表於 11-3-15 20:00 |顯示全部帖子
the best offer we got for my girl is SH pm and KV am, and definitely we keen on SH!!! but...in fact, i really want her to go to am session instead, wonder what can i do for my girl???? do you have any clue????
thanks BabyHilary

原帖由 BabyHilary 於 11-3-15 00:32 發表
thanks vlui55!
I'm really happy for the great offer my daughter got! How about u? Which sch u have chose for ur kids?

3#
發表於 11-3-15 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks alot Ian, do you mean i should keep trying to write to Sister with a valid reason?.... then..how often should I write the letter? hahhaha...seems so silly but i really have no idea...is it too much if one letter per month?
tks for your help
原帖由 iantsang 於 11-3-15 22:44 發表
If you do like to transfer to am in SHCK, just keep trying and be patience.  Often times this will happen in very last minute (have seen some cases even just before school starts in September).  Just  ...

4#
發表於 11-3-15 23:45 |顯示全部帖子
hahaha..Ian, thank you for your prompt reply and you remind me that I didn't fully utilize the function of BK (that i should raise a thread about the successful case sharing), what a stupid me ;)
You are right, SH school hours is slightly longer than most of the others (3.5 hrs a day) + traveling time which i live quite far away from SH in HK side. The reason that we want to change to morning session is because it seems easier for us to arrange some extra activities for our girl starting from K2, and in the future, say if we are lucky enough to get into SH primary school (private AM), she doesn't need to adapt to the cycle again!

原帖由 iantsang 於 11-3-15 23:35 發表
I am sorry but I really have no experience in this particular area, and wouldn't be appropriate to ask those parents who have successfully done so too much.

Why don't you create a thread in SHCK foru ...

5#
發表於 11-3-16 00:08 |顯示全部帖子
oh....thank you so much for your info about the actual school hours @ SH, that means they would be a bit tired after school!!! For ECA, I just want to let her explore a bit in the area that she interested in like dancing and singing, for other purpose..... i think it's no harm to give it a try but that's not my ultimate target indeed. I rather my girls have a happier life coz I am happy if they are happy!!!
At last...totally agree with you and i have the same thought...this is KV thread but not SH..hahahhahaha...http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/images/smilies/default/titter.gif
原帖由 iantsang 於 11-3-15 23:58 發表
Most SHCK girls don't really need to join so many ECA as other kindergarten students do.....   Of course, this is totally on your own.  Usually just a few and for fun only is enough, unless you ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題