搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 收到聖心取錄通知啦!
發新帖
樓主: iantsang
go

收到聖心取錄通知啦! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-2-14 12:57 |顯示全部帖子
Congr to everyone who got offer and I got PM offer too....
原帖由 baby_jkk 於 11-2-14 12:47 發表
I've got am offer too!!! so happy!!

2#
發表於 11-2-14 13:50 |顯示全部帖子
Ian, big congr to you and my girl got PM offer too. May I ask is there any possibility that we could apply to transfer to AM class? do you think the chance is just little or nil?

原帖由 iantsang 於 11-2-14 13:47 發表
Oh so great!  Congrats!  

3#
發表於 11-2-14 14:01 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you Ian, another question that I m interested in is that many parents used to compare SH vs SPK, can you please tell me the difference about their curriculum?
I have no doubt about their mentality training for both school, just really wanna know more about the educational level between them.
Thank you very much

原帖由 iantsang 於 11-2-14 13:54 發表
Thank you!

You can always try.  There are chances to make a transfer with a valid reason (not all but at least some).

4#
發表於 11-2-14 18:17 |顯示全部帖子
我係百冇人士!
原帖由 fungkaka 於 11-2-14 17:49 發表
我係百冇人士!

5#
發表於 11-2-14 23:00 |顯示全部帖子
Ian, thanks for your sharing and appreciate about what you have shared with all of us.
I have another concern, given my girl is now studying at PN (morning session) and she got a PM offer from SH (I assume I cannot switch to AM session), I wonder if it is ideal to let her go to PM class???? Can she adjust her nap nap time easily??? in addition, seems it's quite difficult for me arrange extra activities for her if she will go to PM class...what do you think???
Please advice! tks alot again!

原帖由 iantsang 於 11-2-14 14:28 發表
I guess I won't try to compare the two kindergartens in overall as I respect everyone should have their own preferences.

Solely on curriculum, SPK has its own designed curriculum so they don't use bo ...

6#
發表於 11-2-15 00:31 |顯示全部帖子

回復 115# iantsang 的帖子

Thanks again Ian, you are rite, I noticed that they have an early start which i think it's a bit early for my girl as we live in Tai Tam. I think it will take us 40 - 45 mins ride and I can imagine how early we have to wake her up which i think it's even worse than PM class, haha!
for ECA, those are just for fun and can be very flexible indeed, I feel a big release to all my concern and looking forward to see you coming September!!!
Thanks so much!

7#
發表於 11-2-15 09:43 |顯示全部帖子

回復 127# iantsang 的帖子

oh Ian, i remember that Kenville was your target too, I m your fans too! I feel more comfortable and confident with what you said about to pick SH for my little one now! Your answer ease my pain !
For the school bus issue, I wonder if they have route to somewhere like Tai Ko Shing ? You are rite, I can foresee the packed traffic around that hour especially way to Central!!!

Thanks for your info!

8#
發表於 11-2-15 14:06 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 167# iantsang 的文章

Hahaha...dont you know that you have so many fans!!!
Ian, I have one more concern, there's many parents concerning about the english and PTH statement @ SH as compare with KG, it seems to me that we have to do extra work if we want to improve child's english / PTH standard. Can you please kindly share your experience with us?
P.S. about the standard, i.e. as compare with Kentville or those private one
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖