教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 any news from DBSPD?
發新帖
樓主: ursulafung
go

any news from DBSPD? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-14 18:41 |顯示全部帖子

Re: any news from DBSPD?

Called school today and they said that they planned to send out the letters this week.

By the way, is there anyone knows whether the teacher has used English to ask questions in 1st interviews?

2#
發表於 06-11-15 09:55 |顯示全部帖子

Is that the teacher asked the kid whether Chinese or English is their mother tongue?  Anybody's kid experience in being asked in English without indicating their preference of using English as a medium?

My kid said that he only used Chinese to answer those questions (same as the teacher as she was also using Chinese to ask the questions).

3#
發表於 06-11-15 17:20 |顯示全部帖子

Same as my kid.  He said that the teacher just asked questions in Catonese only.

Only the teacher interviewed him individually asked him to write down whatever he saw from the paper (either in Cantonese or English).

Besides, I suppose they will send all the letters including those being invited for 2nd interview and fail!  (coz there are still 300 kids to be chose from the shortlisted list and it seems no need to hold the rest of all!  Agree!)

4#
發表於 06-11-15 18:01 |顯示全部帖子

Perhaps, waiting here to see any news from you all then.

Or, don't know whether it is too stupid to get them a call later.

5#
發表於 06-11-16 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

The school office said that they have mailed out all the letters yesterday to invite the successful candidate for 2nd interview.  All those who cannot receive letter from those in these several days will be treated as fail and the notification letter will be sent later.

Anyone receive letter yet?

6#
發表於 06-11-16 21:49 |顯示全部帖子

Me too, no letter yet.  Same as the feeling with "pizzahut" (but, the worse thing is that I have to accompany my son to have piano class.  We can only come back to home at 9:00pm earliest).

Please update here to see any good news from all of us here!

7#
發表於 06-11-16 21:51 |顯示全部帖子

bbk,

The school office said that they cannot check by phone.  Only those being invited for 2nd interview will receive letters.  For those who deemed to be failed will only receive letters later.

Just wait, wait and wait.

8#
發表於 06-11-17 21:31 |顯示全部帖子

My son did not receive any letter today and hence I guess he is failed already.

Hope that he can have good news on Monday or else he will stay with the primary school same as his kindergarten.

9#
發表於 06-11-17 21:45 |顯示全部帖子

LesterMami,

Could you tell me the date of the letter and the postal stamp?

Many thanks.

10#
發表於 06-11-21 10:13 |顯示全部帖子

LesterMami,

Thanks for your info.

My son did not receive any 2nd interview letter at last and it only get me 2-minutes upset.  Follow by: "Graces from the Jesus Lord is enough for use.".  At last, we have a big gift from the "rimary One Admission System".

Really thanks from the bottom of my heart and God bless you.

11#
發表於 06-11-23 12:29 |顯示全部帖子

ManU,

Ying Wah (where there is a lovely Snoopy Principal!)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題