用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有意或將會入讀九龍塘朗思Think International School) ...
發新帖
樓主: chupatmommy
go

有意或將會入讀九龍塘朗思Think International School)請注意 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-3 10:57 |顯示全部帖子
I can share with you my friend's experience with Think Lam Tin.  She paid the 1st round 留位費 for her son.  But after a while, she got an offer fm other KG so she didn't pay for the 註冊費, which she had to pay in sometime around Jun/Jul.  This is a norm that if you don't pay for the  註冊費 that means  you have determined to withdraw and not going to join the school, right?  We strongly believe that this is what  註冊費 means.  But in Aug, my friend found out that the KG had started to deduct the 1st payment of school fee.  Then she called the KG asking why so as she didn't pay for the  註冊費 and would like to get the money back.  But the school said since she didn't write any letter to them to withdraw the offer, and she had already signed the school fee auto-pay form by the time she pay for the 1st round 留位費 , that means she had autorised them to deduct the money.  They refused to pay her back the money!!

My other friend's son got an offer fm the Kln Tong campus and by then they 竟然 asked them to pay the payment of 留位費 + 1st mth school fee + school bag and uniform fee which was around several thousands in total!!  We think that could be because when the son interviewed, he cried crazily and did not had the proper interview.  However, the headmastress still admit him but requested him to pay such payment the next day...could be they think that the boy might not be able to get other offer so they might just simply ask him to pay as much as they want!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題