搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 E.nopi Math
發新帖
查看: 5137|回覆: 2
go

E.nopi Math [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-4-13 16:57 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any parent here know or have experience about E.nopi Math ?

My friend is exploring the Math class for her 8 years old son, studying in international school. She is choosing among Kumon, Serlin, Olympics and E.nopi. But we have very little knowledge about these especially E.nopi. But seems it's uprising.

Any comment / advice, please ?

Ruby
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-4-15 10:17 |顯示全部帖子
Dear NLai,

I got leaflet from a centre in CWB, in which they provide E.nopi Math. Also, I saw E.nopi centre in Ma On Shan. So, I think they are like Kumon and Serlin and Olympics that you can find many centres across HK. Also, I remember Tin Ping also provides E.nopi apart from Abacus and Olypmics Math.

Btw, my friend puts her son into Serlin. She said Serlin provides English teaching. Her son is studying in IS too.

Ruby

3#
發表於 08-4-16 11:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hi NLai,

I did not ask my friend for her son's comments.

My son learned Abacus Maths for almost 3 years before. He does like it although he occasionally complained about the homework (they international school students are not used to do homework !). Now that we have moved house and I have to re-arrange his extra curricular activities. I want to explore other kinds of maths course for him.

My friend still prefers to put her son in Kumon Maths as the centre is very near to her home ! I do not agree with this but that's her choice.

Cheers,
Ruby

原文章由 NLai 於 08-4-16 09:15 發表

Yes, we find the web and it shows all the center in HK, I will call the center and will have more idea, thanks, by the way, what about your friend's son comment about Serlin, he like it or not? if t ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題